Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

This is most likely a load of tripe. If however he does go on loan to Olympiacos that will most likely mean he is finished at VP. What he needs is to get up to speed with the Premiership and to develop a mental toughness so as not be bullied out of games. He isn't going to develop that side of his game by going out to Greece for 6 months.

This is most likely a load of tripe. If however he does go on loan to Olympiacos that will most likely mean he is finished at VP. What he needs is to get up to speed with the Premiership and to develop a mental toughness so as not be bullied out of games. He isn't going to develop that side of his game by going out to Greece for 6 months.

There is a Jean Makoun welcome to Olympiakos video on youtube :shock:

I'm not that bothered, and I don't think he fits into McLeish's plans either. I'm sure we will replace him with someone who actually gets involved with a game. Makoun is not cut out for the premiership.

So many players I'd rather send out on loan to free up wages above Makoun. Bet Petrovs on a wack, Beye should be available on a free to get rid of his stupid wages. We lose Makoun already, then we basically only got young players and an experienced player who only seems to perform for 45 mins of a game. I've been impressed with some of Makouns play. He had a poor game against Fulham, but was decent against Wigan and United. Has been good preseason too when selected.

If this is true then I can only assume that we are freeing up the wages in order to get someone else into the middle of the park. In the end if Makoun is not going to be used much then he may as well be replaced by a player that will be.

As it is I am not sure he is well suited to the rough and tumble of the premiership.

Â