wiggyrichard

Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, Spoony said:

Ronaldo has really fallen off the wagon. He was always a bit of a knob but now he’s just so engrossed in his own hype that all sense seems to have left him. 

He was always like that but he got away with it by being the best player in the world ever (except for Messi)

Now it's basically like Chris Wood acting like that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He was always like that but he got away with it by being the best player in the world ever (except for Messi)

Now it's basically like Chris Wood acting like that

I’d actually respect Chris Wood for acting like this

3 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Ronaldo had to turn himself into a box striker just in order to keep up with Messis numbers.

There is no competition and never has been.

Messi is the greatest footballer the world has ever seen.

Pele and Maradona are both better players than Messi. I’d argue Garrincha is too. Although his drinking problem meant he was pretty much done after 1963. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

If a club is stupid enough to pay it then there own fault

Would he go there except for the money? Media eyes will move elsewhere and think his ego wouldnt allow that, did anybody tune in specifically to MLS to watch Beckham or Zlatan play when they went there and that's probably a better standard

Edited by Zatman

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Would he go there except for the money? Media eyes will move elsewhere and think his ego wouldnt allow that, did anybody tune in specifically to MLS to watch Beckham or Zlatan play when they went there and that's probably a better standard

I would say with Beckham they did to a degree. He definitely improved the image of the MLS

Just now, duke313 said:

I would say with Beckham they did to a degree. He definitely improved the image of the MLS

Yeah but I mean did many people like European fans stay up to watch La vs San Jose for example just because Beckham or Zlatan played

Ronaldo would want hundreds of millions watching him not a slight upgrade on normal Saudi league numbers

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Well yes, but they're not victims, they're perpetrators.

They have a 25k seater stadium in a league nobody watches, and have a squad full of players nobody has ever heard of, but they can throw hundreds of millions at a player? It's a **** disgrace

It always surprises me how people with 1000x  more money than they could ever need still chase more money. 

Why doesn’t Ronaldo go back to Sporting for a nominal salary and give the club where he started a huge boost?

Instead he’ll go to a shithole of a country just to put money in the bank which he’ll never need to spend. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

It always surprises me how people with 1000x  more money than they could ever need still chase more money. 

Why doesn’t Ronaldo go back to Sporting for a nominal salary and give the club where he started a huge boost?

Instead he’ll go to a shithole of a country just to put money in the bank which he’ll never need to spend. 

Greed

• Like 1

Why is this even a discussion? 

Messi vs Maradona vs Pele is fairer. 

Ronaldo is basically the level of Gerd Muller but with amazing PR. Great Goalscorer mind. But doesn't have the magic of Messi. 

Ronaldo is basically the level of Gerd Muller but with amazing PR. Great Goalscorer mind. But doesn't have the magic of Messi. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, messi11 said:

Oh. Wish you had said this 20 years ago so the discussion never had drag on for this long. Now it can finally be put to bed! Wrap it up everyone. This is now done. 

• Like 1

Â