Ronaldo V Messi

wiggyrichard

Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m amazed at the stories about Saudi throwing stupid money him. His stock as a top level footballer has fallen almost to the ground this season.

He’ll almost certainly have a tantrum and try to leave them after a few months too. 

His legacy is weakening after the incident at Everton and the way he’s left United. My lad was a MASSIVE Ronaldo fan and now doesn’t give a toss about him. Going to a shithole like Saudi Arabia to earn money he’ll never need to spend will be the icing on the cake.

3 hours ago, sne said:

Enjoy Saudi Arabia you miserable old git.

what an attitude.

i wouldnt want that kind of behaviour anywhere near my club, be that at club or international level.

I would love to know what the Portugal fans are saying, i can only imagine the fallout if an England player did what Ronaldo has been doing recently.

He is really tarnishing his legacy, it also shows what a selfish, self-centred, egotistical, narcissist he is, horrible.

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

what an attitude.

i wouldnt want that kind of behaviour anywhere near my club, be that at club or international level.

I would love to know what the Portugal fans are saying, i can only imagine the fallout if an England player did what Ronaldo has been doing recently.

He is really tarnishing his legacy, it also shows what a selfish, self-centred, egotistical, narcissist he is, horrible.

Imagine if you're in the WC QFs, playing Morocco with then a big SF vs France or England with this squad looking very very good, huge chance to win it... And this asshole is trying to make it about him... He's chasing his personal record goal rather than being part of a WC winning squad

At what stage do they call him out on it? Hopefully after his drama clouds a shock loss

Doesn't get the goal, doesn't win the WC, gets called out on being a prick and tarnishes his reputation

Edit - and the reality is with this Portugal team he has a great chance of winning the WC without him kicking another ball, which will obviously make him better than Pessi, just like they won the euros without him on the pitch

Edited by villa4europe

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Imagine if you're in the WC QFs, playing Morocco with then a big SF vs France or England with this squad looking very very good, huge chance to win it... And this asshole is trying to make it about him... He's chasing his personal record goal rather than being part of a WC winning squad

At what stage do they call him out on it? Hopefully after his drama clouds a shock loss

Doesn't get the goal, doesn't win the WC, gets called out on being a prick and tarnishes his reputation

Edit - and the reality is with this Portugal team he has a great chance of winning the WC without him kicking another ball, which will obviously make him better than Pessi, just like they won the euros without him on the pitch

I think being dropped is already calling him out in a way.

He's always been like this though. But nobody noticed when he was the second best player in the world. Now he just looks like a clearing in the woods

36 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

what an attitude.

Saw quite a lot of them calling for him to be dropped before the game. Guess everyone apart from CR7 is happy now 

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think being dropped is already calling him out in a way.

He's always been like this though. But nobody noticed when he was the second best player in the world. Now he just looks like a clearing in the woods

I think the issues in United dressing room have escalated it.

He was temperamental before but not this bad as United first time, Real and Juventus had experienced and tough characters that would have stopped it early on

I said before he does need help and somebody has to tell him this

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think the issues in United dressing room have escalated it.

He was temperamental before but not this bad as United first time, Real and Juventus had experienced and tough characters that would have stopped it early on

I said before he does need help and somebody has to tell him this

I think the difference was that before he genuinely was one of the best players in the world so his attitude was placated. he wants it all about him and it largely was because he was absolutely amazing.

Now he's expecting the same treatment when he's nowhere near good enough to justify it

Â