Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

all round i would say

I've seen the video but not with sound on, i doubt the fans filming him were asking for an autograph, ronaldo looked frustrated with his knock and the defeat and was out of order, the mom selling her sob story to the papers, who make sure they squeeze "autistic" in to every other sentence and chasing ronaldo through the courts is every bit as big a dick move, her lottery ticket just came in, everton have offered him tickets but he doesnt want to sit anywhere near where the incident happened, must have had shit seats then

Mayhaps, but it wouldn't even be a situation if Ronaldo wasn't a dick. I don't like profiteering from incidents like this either, but this shouldn't have been an incident to begin with. You don't slap kids regardless of how frustrated you are because of a football game, it's that simple.

• Like 4

I'm sure the mom is milking it so they can get some money out of it. Many people would do the same to be fair. It isnt good at all by Ronaldo though. He is a very poor role model. Puts footballers once again in bad light. 

22 hours ago, bobzy said:

Depends on what quote you're looking at here - Ronaldo (on Instagram) apparently put "...I would like to invite this supporter to watch a game at Old Trafford as a sign of fair-play and sportsmanship".  That isn't the same thing as 'offering to meet him' (although tbh, if the kid has autism and has been shaken by that incident I doubt he'd want to then go and meet Ronaldo in any case :D).

It's a bit of "nothing" but a proper dick move from Ronaldo.

Sorry should have said was quoting the sky news article 12/04

23 hours ago, PaulC said:

I'm sure the mom is milking it so they can get some money out of it. Many people would do the same to be fair. It isnt good at all by Ronaldo though. He is a very poor role model. Puts footballers once again in bad light. 

yeah if it was me i'd be laughing all the way to the bank...why not, he was a dick, earning more in a year than i will in my lifetime, so why not profit out of it

i'd probably not go crying to the papers though...probably get more money by keeping it quiet and signing an NDA!

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 08:59, Zatman said:

Im sure United and Ronaldo have a better lawyer. They could argue kid was trying to touch the player

Its petty from the mother, a dinner with Ronaldo is a memory the kid will have forever than the out of court settlenent

it's hardly going to be a 'dinner'. it would be 10 mins, pose for photos, and over

definitely better off with the compo and a trip to disney world

18 hours ago, tomav84 said:

earning more in a year than i will in my lifetime, so why not profit out of it

I could shorten that down by about 48 weeks... 

And that's without his endorsements, other income and interest on what's in his bank

He will earn more in April than I will in 45 years of working and I have an ok job! 

Edit - Google says £26.52m last year so £72,657 a day, average UK salary is £25,971 a year so say 49 years of working equals £1,272,579 total earned, takes Ronaldo 17 and half days to earn as much as the average person will in their lifetime 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Sad 1

On 13/04/2022 at 15:57, Genie said:

Yeah, I’d be telling the lad your ship has just come in. We need to play this right and you’ll be getting the biggest windfall of your life.

kNlfNPl.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Always thought Ronaldo is the GOAT. But when you see this stuff (offside I guess, but still)

Of all the Messi clips you could have shared, you share a lucky flick?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Genie said:

Makes me so angry, he’s ludicrously wealthy, why do it?

Messi is a giant douche. Or at least his father is, probably both of them.

Messi already works for Qatar. Why is anybody surprised he would work for another country with poor human rights record

Edited by Zatman

He followed the money to PSG where he doesn’t seem happy so I guess its no surprise. 

He could have walked into any team on the planet (as long as he adjusted his wage demands accordingly). Nah, who will pay him most.

Â