WC 2018 Host  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WC 2018 Host

• England
    • Spain-Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium-Netherlands

fifa=fecking incompetent fools always

but i still think the uk media helped massively by their stupid actions, why not do the investigation AFTER the vote was done? dont balme fifa blame our stupis asspots like the times and the bbc who are only interested in making money and stick two fingers up at everyone that lives here

shows you how much of a joke our country is.

Prime Minister future king of england goes over to represent the bid Putin doesnt even bother turning up

Russia get it

Why should that make any difference? The people voting aren't a bunch of teenage girls, going "Oooh that hunky David Beckham's got a nice suit on, I think I'll vote for him". And the Prime Minister should be getting on with more important stuff.

Absolutely no need whatsoever for a big showbizzy junket. This should be decided by the FIFA board (or whatever they are called) in a boardroom. One hour meeting, tops, with coffee and sandwiches. Then announce it and get on with the rest of life.

Getting upset about the voting is like getting upset about the Eurovision Song Contest.

fair play, Qatar will be interesting.

Interesting?

No one will **** turn up.

Who the **** wants to go to Qatar?

Football played in desert heat which will be akin to England vs Egypt in Mike Bassett.

Getting upset about the voting is like getting upset about the Eurovision Song Contest.

People are upset about missing out on the biggest show on earth. Bringing football back to the country that invented after a long overdue absence. Missing out despite being the best most equipped nation in the running. The fact we were (possibly) deemed the weakest goes to show that there are a lot more factors at play here than meet the eye.

Russia - more money for bribes and building stadia.

Qatar - the Sheikhs will take their money home if not given it.

Edit: and both won't give a damn about tax and worker's rights.

I'm having one of those "should have put money on moments".... :cry:

People are upset about missing out on the biggest show on earth. Bringing football back to the country that invented after a long overdue absence. Missing out despite being the best most equipped nation in the running. The fact we were (possibly) deemed the weakest goes to show that there are a lot more factors at play here than meet the eye.

As some journo said the other day, England do it all wrong, they try to make a footballing bid, rather than a FIFA bid.

What a piss take, just boycott the event, it's not as though we'll ever win a football tournament anyways.

No one likes us, we don't care!

I like you :winkold:

England that is, not you as a person

Yeah we all think you're a word removed

Â