maqroll

WC 2018 Host  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WC 2018 Host

• England
    • Spain-Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium-Netherlands

That video is a pile of shit. Typical sky 4 bias. For anyone who hasn't seen it's basically showing clips of the old top 4 playing along with "fans" from places on the other side of the world wearing their shirts. Quite realistic actually. There's a bit of Man City, Spuds and England thrown in and that's it.

That video is a pile of shit. Typical sky 4 bias. For anyone who hasn't seen it's basically showing clips of the old top 4 playing along with "fans" from places on the other side of the world wearing their shirts. Quite realistic actually. There's a bit of Man City, Spuds and England thrown in and that's it.

The only objective for that video is to wank off FIFA. Job done.

to be honest people saying that the b-loser's behaviour may have cost us the chance of hosting the tournament are wrong imo. russian football is rife with racism which is a much deeper rooted problem than the sporadic episodes of hooliganism that happen over here.

having said that, can't see us being successful with our bid. the fifa bigwigs wont have taken kindly to that documentary.

It's gone to a third vote by all accounts , so it's close

Think we have a chance on that basis as I can't see Spain / Portugal getting enough votes

I'm going say us over Russia

so just jinxed it

It's gone to a third vote by all accounts , so it's close

Think we have a chance on that basis as I can't see Spain / Portugal getting enough votes

I'm going say us over Russia

so just jinxed it

As long as you don't Motson it

Russia - more money for bribes and building stadia.

Qatar - the Sheikhs will take their money home if not given it.

Edit: and both won't give a damn about tax and worker's rights.

I hope Qatar don't get it. The place is a shithole and everything built there is done using what is virtually slave labour. They live and work in terrible conditions and get paid **** all. Then the poor bastards have to hand over a good portion of the pittance they earn to gangmasters. A **** disgrace and a disease of a country.

Â