maqroll

WC 2018 Host  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WC 2018 Host

• England
    • Spain-Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium-Netherlands

Oh god I hope someone has the balls to form a breakaway organisation.

Would easily happen if Premier League went abroad. They would soon become the biggest tournament going. I don't agree with it but more people prefer club competitions than the world cup.

if you took some games abroad to countries with a big fan base. Say United in Asia or Chelsea in Africa then you would soon find people paying multi millions on millions to stage the games and sponsorship.

they'd smash FIFA out of the water.

its pathetic, Russia has;

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

Little ro no infrastructure

One (IIRC) decent stadium

An utterly awful national side

Month interest in football

And boiling hot temperatures

England, Portugal/Spain, Netherlands/Belgium and Japan, south korea, and australia should all feel such shit countries have been chosen.

I want to see competitions in argentina, england, portgual, spain, brazil etc, not some corrupt rich country with a joke of a national side.

TBF to Russia, it will be summertime and hot, not freezing, their infrastructure is better than SA's was pre-tournament, and every country has racist fans and shit club teams. But Russia is also more ruthlessly sleazy, and FIFA all too willing to roll in the mud with them.

The Belgian coach hit the nail on the head.

Well from what I'm reading FIFA is getting a lot of stick for this in Flanders too, and not because the BelgiumHolland bid didn't get it, but because they blatantly obvious chose for the money

edit: it was actually Gilles De Bilde who said that, you know the belgian superstar who 'played' for us

Stolen from Twitter :-)

I just looked on the Qatar FA website and they had this to say..... المركزي فى دورته الرابعة إجراءات التحضيـر للعمليـة الانتخابيـة التي تنطل

England, USA and Australia with a combined 6 votes in the 1st round.

Yeah, I think it's about time for a few countries to pull out now, it's got to that stage.

Yep, this is all so laughable. And tearjerking.

Well, if bananas are thrown at African sides in Russia, and Al Qaeda bombs go off in Qatar train stations, FIFA should just move on from football and into money laundering and extortion.

felt sorry for England on this one,a country with some of the best teams,players and grounds in the world and fifa pick **** Qatar!!,Fifa have again shown themselfs up as the pure and utter shower of shite that we have always thought they where..i'd love if Ireland where part of a break away group,fifa just love to **** over teams from this part of the world..

England, Portugal/Spain, Netherlands/Belgium and Japan, south korea, and australia should all feel such shit countries have been chosen.

apprently the other vote was from the cypriot guy

but heres what the fa should do if they had balls, contact austrila, america, spanish and portugese and all should agree to withdraw from fifa and form a new organisation. if fifa loses england and spian then they are **** no-one will care about italian and german football.

talksport are also saying something of that nature. 7pm collys on and i cant wait to hear what he has to say as he will tell it how it is

feck off fifa you corrupt skidmarks

Fifa can go stuff themselves.

At least it means that we no longer have to prostitute ourselves to the likes of Blatter, Jack Warner and the other 'upstanding citizens' who run world football. We should be showing them the door rather than sucking up to them.

Â