Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

Little ro no infrastructure

One (IIRC) decent stadium

An utterly awful national side

Month interest in football

And boiling hot temperatures

England, Portugal/Spain, Netherlands/Belgium and Japan, south korea, and australia should all feel such shit countries have been chosen.

I want to see competitions in argentina, england, portgual, spain, brazil etc, not some corrupt rich country with a joke of a national side.

The tournament is in summer so it won't be cold in Russia but it will be absolutely crazy hot in Qatar (45-50 degrees!). Loads of fans will be passing out in the day from heat exposure and loads more will be done for drinking in public.

its pathetic, Russia has;

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

They have 8 years to build.

temperatures will not be freezing in summer and will be warmer than England

some good football teams like Rubin, Spartak, CSKA and Zenit.

Also have one of richest leagues in Europe

have no comeback for the racist fans

Really wanna know how Russia beat Spain and Portugal. I'm no fan of Spain but it would've been great. Even Netherlands/Belgium would've been good.

They don't decide these things based on the fans, it is all about where FIFA will make the most cash from.

And yet the English bid was the most profitable for FIFA.

Well, without taking the bribes into account.

But England would not be building infrastructure to leave a "legacy". FIFA want to open up more new markets so they can get new revenue streams.

Qatar has:

And boiling hot temperatures.

I didn't even think of that. So that means Qatar will automatically be qualified for the WC 2022???? :shock: although I suppose they will have bought all the best players in the world to play for them when the time is there

I really, really, incredibly hate football right about now.

The worst thing about all of this?

We came last, which is humitiating in itself, but why would the FA / Government ever invest this much time & money into another bid? This was our best chance for half a century, we were the best bid, we were due it, yet we came last. It will be a long time before we waste the money on another bid. It won't be 2030, maybe we could be looking at 2042 before we even bid again. I'll be 56 years old. **** you FIFA.

Qatar has:

You can also add a thoroughly racist society to that list. There is a caste system in operation there with Qataris firmly at the top and blacks and asians firmly at the bottom. Other nationalities and races go onto various levels of the strata depending upon who they are. That is, what they look like and what passport they hold.

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

They have 8 years to build.

temperatures will not be freezing in summer and will be warmer than England

some good football teams like Rubin, Spartak, CSKA and Zenit.

Also have one of richest leagues in Europe

have no comeback for the racist fans

The infrastructure is not just stadiums though

The temps in Russia in summer will be all over the place given the size of it so there is the time differences to take into consideration

Their fans are some of the worst in the world - the country has a crime rate that is very high, costs are high, you need Visa's to get in the place.

Their football teams are not that good and the stadiums are adequate at best

It is probably one of the worst decisions that those corrupt bastards in FIFA have ever done.

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

England, Portugal/Spain, Netherlands/Belgium and Japan, south korea, and australia should all feel such shit countries have been chosen.

I want to see competitions in argentina, england, portgual, spain, brazil etc, not some corrupt rich country with a joke of a national side.

The tournament is in summer so it won't be cold in Russia but it will be absolutely crazy hot in Qatar (45-50 degrees!). Loads of fans will be passing out in the day from heat exposure and loads more will be done for drinking in public.

for the fans

Russia will be great if you're not black or not rich

Qatar will be great if you're not gay or drink

so those world cups will be shite for fans. which is what I expect will be the case.

Dont worry guys, Russia is bound to invade a little country around then, so the UN will call for a boycott.

As for Qatar.

Well its a terrorists dream come true.

**** FIFA, they are all corrupt dimits whom no longer represent anyone but themselves. Time for us and other countries to resign and set up a more realistic governing body.

We can then leave Russia play Qatar in outer mongolia in front of Blatter and his retards, and a herd of goats.

Time countries kicked this organisation into touch 8)

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

for the fans

so those world cups will be shite for fans. which is what I expect will be the case.

Women football fans would have to cover up from head to toe too?

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

for the fans

Women football fans would have to cover up from head to toe too?

not head, but body I imagine yes. Definitely no bikinis.

Stinks of corruption, as does the 2022 decision. Football is dying...

Absolutely - after a world cup that was a gamble in South Africa they needed to re-establish it as a festival of football. Giving it to Russia and Qatar is a sign that bribery and corruption are the motivators in the decision making process. Come the end of those two tournaments, national football will be dead and the club game will rule completely. FIFA have just killed themselves off

I know this board is arguably one of the most affluent of all the supporters forums out there. Normally I try particularly hard to vet my posts for irrational, emotionally led statements that I might make in the heat of the moment and regret at a later point.

BUT

I'm at my witt's end, please can I beg for immunity from being criticised for making stupid remarks for a couple of hours? This really has driven me insanely mad, and I dont much care for the fact that Russia's bid could be a very good one. Right now, I want to blame this on corruption and bribery and not really consider the merits of Russia's bid.

I hate FIFA. I hate the fact that we came last, and desperation leads me to question why the hell does the whole world hate us soo very much? I mean last!?! Come on.

Rant over.

Â