maqroll

WC 2018 Host  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WC 2018 Host

• England
    • Spain-Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium-Netherlands

I'm 40 next year, and in all that time I've seen us host one European Championships (which, incidentally, was a huge, resounding success).

Ridiculous.

11 years younger and much the same. As a 14 year old it was incredible and really filled me with passion.

**** ridiculous.

How can they say that Russia is ready for this? The infrastructure just is not there. 14 hours between Moscow and Kazan, what a **** farce. The whole place is **** baron, hundreds, even thousands of miles between each city. I understand that there stuff does happen here, but on that level, no. Just look at the Odemwingie situation, the list is **** endless. They will spend endless amounts on stadiums that will never, ever be filled after the WC has gone. They probably won't even be filled during it.

I'm **** disgusted.

Well I'm not English but how Russia got that is beyond me. Either England or maybe, MAYBE Spain/Portugal but other than that there were no real contenders for me... Well I guess we already knew before today that FIFA are a bunch of fucktards

**** ridiculous.

How can they say that Russia is ready for this? The infrastructure just is not there. 14 hours between Moscow and Kazan, what a **** farce. The whole place is **** baron, hundreds, even thousands of miles between each city. I understand that there stuff does happen here, but on that level, no. Just look at the Odemwingie situation, the list is **** endless. They will spend endless amounts on stadiums that will never, ever be filled after the WC has gone. They probably won't even be filled during it.

I'm **** disgusted.

:nod: :thumb:

Top rant Milfner!

well done to the excellent british media you to$$ers

morons the lot of them

Yeah because ignoring the corruption would have meant it would go away!

The problem of people buying votes was always there, exposing it did nothing to harm our chances, as they weren't voting for us anyway, seeing as they'd sold their bids to others.

Â