maqroll

WC 2018 Host  

105 members have voted

1. 1. WC 2018 Host

• England
    • Spain-Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium-Netherlands

Absolute **** farce. We give football to the world but can't control anything about where the biggest tournament is held because we haven't greased enough palms. Makes me **** mad.

Of course, we should boycott the next tournament as a protest but we won't cos of money etc etc

I am getting seriously sick of FIFA now. Corrupt to the rotten rotten roots. I reckon we and other major countries should break off and create a new football federaruin.

so FIFA please explain how our bid came fourth out of four bids? oh that's right we aren't a closed bordered, racist, expensive, non footballing country with lots of money? perhaps? Cue monkey chants and brutal policing. WIN!

What a piss take, just boycott the event, it's not as though we'll ever win a football tournament anyways.

No one likes us, we don't care!

I like you :winkold:

England that is, not you as a person

Yeah we all think you're a word removed

Oh really? Or did you forget to include a winky smily??

I would have preferred any other country but Russia to win as its too far but as mentioned in the thread already England have to realise it is not very popular among FIFA and need to rethink their future strategies

I would have preferred any other country but Russia to win as its too far but as mentioned in the thread already England have to realise it is not very popular among FIFA and need to rethink their future strategies

the only way they could do that is not be English.

And what was Spain's reason for not getting it?

England and Spain were the two best bids but money talks...

What a piss take, just boycott the event, it's not as though we'll ever win a football tournament anyways.

No one likes us, we don't care!

I like you :winkold:

England that is, not you as a person

Yeah we all think you're a word removed :winkold:

Oh really? Or did you forget to include a winky smily??

:winkold:

its pathetic, Russia has;

Shit infrastructure

Freezing temperatures

Racist fans

Shit football teams

Qatar has:

Little ro no infrastructure

One (IIRC) decent stadium

An utterly awful national side

Month interest in football

And boiling hot temperatures

England, Portugal/Spain, Netherlands/Belgium and Japan, south korea, and australia should all feel such shit countries have been chosen.

I want to see competitions in argentina, england, portgual, spain, brazil etc, not some corrupt rich country with a joke of a national side.

Really wanna know how Russia beat Spain and Portugal. I'm no fan of Spain but it would've been great. Even Netherlands/Belgium would've been good.

They don't decide these things based on the fans, it is all about where FIFA will make the most cash from.

Really wanna know how Russia beat Spain and Portugal. I'm no fan of Spain but it would've been great. Even Netherlands/Belgium would've been good.

It was mentioned a while ago that Fifa weren't keen on a joint bid and that it would most likely go to ourselves or Russia. I had thought it would go to Russia all along, although they don't deserve it. It should have been us.

On another note, I would have taken a joint host over Russia. I'm not sure how they deserve to run a World Cup.

Stinks of corruption, as does the 2022 decision. Football is dying...

They don't decide these things based on the fans, it is all about where FIFA will make the most cash from.

And yet the English bid was the most profitable for FIFA.

Well, without taking the bribes into account.

Â