Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Don't rate him, no better than Delfouneso for me

Instead of saying Delfouneso is better here, youve actually put Weimann is no better than Delfouneso. That implies to me that they are on a par, maybe with Delfounseo edging it (to give you the benefit of the doubt).

With that in mind, have you come to your senses that Delfouneso is shit? 

Edited by Woodytom

Instead of saying Delfouneso is better here, youve actually put Weimann is no better than Delfouneso. That implies to me that they are on a par, maybe with Delfounseo edging it (to give you the benefit of the doubt).

No still believe he can make it here, won't be as good as drogba though, for me he is better than weimann who I don't rate

No still believe he can make it here, won't be as good as drogba though, for me he is better than weimann who I don't rate

What have you seen in Delfounseo that you havent seen in Weimann?

Think Delfouneso is a better finisher and has much more natural ability

Think Delfouneso is a better finisher and has much more natural ability

Think there both potentially very good finishers and I would probably agree that Delfouneso has more technical ability. 

However, he never shows that because he hasnt got 1 % of the heart, determination and attitude that Weimann has who without doubt is by far the better player atm, by far.

You havent got a leg to stand on here really. Its quite a ridiculous opinion.

Edited by Woodytom

:huh: You think he won't be as good as Drogba? 

Â