Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

and when we conceded the 2nd vs Arsenal last weekend, there was just a shot of him that showed how much he cared. I think he just slumped and put his head down right near the camera. This kiddo cares.

That was because it was his **** up that led to the goal. He didn't track his runner.

Thing is you can see it in the performances how much this club means to him. When he scores goals he goes mad.

Are there any gifs of his 'bang bang' celebration going around?

and when we conceded the 2nd vs Arsenal last weekend, there was just a shot of him that showed how much he cared. I think he just slumped and put his head down right near the camera. This kiddo cares.

That was because it was his **** up that led to the goal. He didn't track his runner.

Fair play to him for coming out and taking responsibility, which is more than we can say for some other people at the club.

• Like 1

Fair play to him for coming out and taking responsibility, which is more than we can say for some other people at the club.

Give the lad the contract he wants aha even though i reckon he'll knock it back until the end of the season :/

But he does care for the club so he could sign it if it was reasonable eh ?

Weimann: 10 goals in 25 appearances in a poor Premier League team

Delfouneso: 7 goals in 31 appearances in a decent Championship team

And this isn't even taking into account Weimann's other contributions to the team.

Edited by Mantis

Â