Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I have a feeling that Delph thinks he owes us something after we stuck with him through all his injuries. He doesn't, but he seems like the loyal type to me. Can't see him being tempted by West Ham. I may be wrong but I think he's also one of our higher earners too, meaning he probably won't be yearning for a big pay day as much as others would be.

I have a feeling that Delph thinks he owes us something after we stuck with him through all his injuries. He doesn't, but he seems like the loyal type to me. Can't see him being tempted by West Ham. I may be wrong but I think he's also one of our higher earners too, meaning he probably won't be yearning for a big pay day as much as others would be.

He was quoted saying he'd love to spend his whole playing career here last year. 

He was quoted saying he'd love to spend his whole playing career here last year. 

Just like Downing.

I would love to think Delph after the injuries he has would believe he owes us another few years but how many times have we saw players leave us in the lurch.

I have been burned too many times and have no reason to think Delph would be any different.

I couldn't see Delph moving to west ham. The fee is less than what we paid for him, and his value to the team is far greater than 5mil.

I could only see Delph leaving if a team challenging for the European spots comes in for him.

I couldn't see Delph moving to west ham. The fee is less than what we paid for him, and his value to the team is far greater than 5mil.

I could only see Delph leaving if a team challenging for the European spots comes in for him.

Delph to Hull confirmed. 

Said no one. 

Ever.

:wacko:  :suspect:

Edited by StanBalaban

Delph to Hull confirmed. 

What is he going there for a night out or something?

According to this West Ham site, the Delph claims have been dismissed by the club.

Delph is heading into the last year of his Aston Villa contract and it was claimed that he was a player Irons boss Sam Allardyce saw as one capable of giving the creative spark required from his team.

But at the Boleyn Ground, ClaretandHugh was told by a top source: “I really have no idea where that one has come from.

“We are spending out time hoping we can get the Valencia deal done but Delph is not a player we have looked at.”

Edited by StanBalaban

Sam is already bombing out one top class footballer who plays the right way in Morrison. Delph isn't his type of player.

Why would he want Delph to watch 70 yards balls over his head hit Andy Carroll's fat head and bounce in off Kevin Nolan's fat arse.

The fact they are signing that BeanPole Valencia says it all. Can he control a ball, no, can he score, no, does he bring others into play, no.

He is a built like a tank and leaps like a salmon though. Get him signed on.

Edited by rodders0223

If an offer of £7m plus came we'd accept. He was our best player last yr, but that doesn't mean he is that good. No where near good enough for any of the top sides. Teams on our level are his level, so if he is going to get more money a team of similar current stature why wouldn't he leave?

Â