Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Trying to remember what the dugout was like from when my missus took me on one of those tours. I think I remember those snap back seats being there, though it was a complete mess as nobody had cleared up the abundance of lucozade bottles littering the floor.l

pretty sure theres some bog standard stadium seats that coaches sit on and then players sit behind on a wooden bench

I stick by O'Neills opinion that players shouldn't be happy to be on the bench.

Keep the rubbish seats!

When Randy arrived, their were plans to get those modern seats but MON scrapped the plans.

not sure thats true, i remember someone asking the general and he said it was completely up to the manager. Personally i dont see what they would add. If your uncomforatble your more inclined to go and have a run to keep warm.

Just what I love about the modern world .... provoke someone into some kind of response and then hide behind a camera phone so you can make some mileage out of it.

Delph was right....******** knobheads.

I only live just down the coast from the place...what a horrible town inhabited by inbreds :winkold:

Agree with this, I'm sure that dickhead fan was just sitting there minding his own business eh. fab just turned around and decided to call him a Kn.bhead.

@MatKendrick Fabian Delph just pretended to smack #avfc commentator Jack Woodward over the head with a chair when he started singing here at Acorns!

:notworthy:

Haha i'm not surprised he was singing.

I was working on Britains Got Talent a few months ago (on camera in a audition room at the NEC)

Who walks into the only Villa fan on the crews room but Mr Jack Woodward haha, he looked abit gutted when i told him i was a Villa fan, embarrassed i guess.

Sang "Saving Grace", said MON used to make him sing all the time.

whats everyone got against Jack Woodward?

Ok, hes a bit over enthusiastic about stuff which is a bit annoying, but he seems a decent bloke???

Decent bloke or not, he's a bloody terrible commentator. Anyone forced to sit through 90+ mins of that rubbish and pay for it to boot is someone I feel very sorry for.

Watching it again just heightens my respect for the homicidal little midfielder. :) He should be a class player eventually, would like to see more of him this season.

Â