Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Clark will play left back tomorrow. I guarantee it. Collins will be back in the centre with Dunne.

This may be the case but I would be loathed to move Clark from CB again and see him as our number 1 centre back.

Over Collins?

I like to see Clark at CB whenever possible for the sake of his own development. But I still think he's only our 4th choice centre back in terms of ability at the moment. That said, he's improving massively whilst others are starting to faulter, he could find himself first choice by the end of the season.

This may be the case but I would be loathed to move Clark from CB again and see him as our number 1 centre back.

While I agree that Clark is defo a better CB, needs must for this game. For the benefit of the team, we need him at leftback.

Clark will play left back tomorrow. I guarantee it. Collins will be back in the centre with Dunne.

Over Collins?

too right!!

While I agree that Clark is defo a better CB, needs must for this game. For the benefit of the team, we need him at leftback.

Johnson is injured and someone said Silva is too, is that right? Which could mean Milner on the right.

I'd let Delph carry on.

Over Collins?

too right!!

Behave! :lol:

Johnson is injured and someone said Silva is too, is that right? Which could mean Milner on the right.

I'd let Delph carry on.

Silva isnt injured and Delph would get destroyed by Milner.

HE ISNT A LEFT BACK!!!

Silva is likely to be back? And i doubt he'd get destroyed by Milner.

When Milner was leaving people were saying he was one of the best in the league.

Now he plays for a different team he's average...i wish people would make up their mind!?!?!

:lol:

What are the alternatives to Delph at left back Wednesday?

Given Baker is out, Beye and Warnock 'played' yesterday.

Lowry or an unfit Young would be the alternatives.

No i agree mate, with a bit of an injury crisis it looks like he will fill in but it could be a bit of a disaster!

What are the alternatives to Delph at left back Wednesday?

Given Baker is out, Beye and Warnock 'played' yesterday.

Lowry or an unfit Young would be the alternatives.

No i agree mate, with a bit of an injury crisis it looks like he will fill in but it could be a bit of a disaster!

Suppose it could be Herd, who was very close to coming on, on Saturday, before Delph was introduced.

Silva is likely to be back? And i doubt he'd get destroyed by Milner.

When Milner was leaving people were saying he was one of the best in the league.

Now he plays for a different team he's average...i wish people would make up their mind!?!?!

:lol:

Can you find where i said he's average? As i don't know where i said that? However Milner is no Nani or even Johnson to that matter where he can do Delph for pace and trickery. However Milner is your average right winger who'll work the lines and try to get the ball in, but in centre midfield Milner is a completely different player. But do not underestimate Delph doing a job at LB.

Luke Young is not match fit but is fit.

It is whether you have a match fit, out of position Delph or a non match fit player who knows the position in Young.

Will be interesting to see if the people that were calling for Houlliers head because he was playing the attackers out of position want Delph out of position

Â