Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Can someone put me right here....On SSN it says Delph will miss the Sunderland match and is cup tied for the Sheffield Utd game...How is he cup tied? he has only played in 2 games and both were for Aston Villa?

and they weren't even cup games ! - don't think sky understand wot cup tied means

I thought it was a little bizarre to bring him back in for a start. I would have expected a couple of 30 minutes or so as a sub at least to get him back to match fitness i.e. ease him back in gradually. I know football is not about keeping everyone happy but this must have really hacked off NRC as well - if we do have aspirations to keep him I can't imagine this helped.

I thought it was a little bizarre to bring him back in for a start. I would have expected a couple of 30 minutes or so as a sub at least to get him back to match fitness i.e. ease him back in gradually. I know football is not about keeping everyone happy but this must have really hacked off NRC as well - if we do have aspirations to keep him I can't imagine this helped.

I think you can then assume that we have no aspirations to keep NRC, if his salary demands are correct as reported in the press, then that is completely understandable, plus the fact, I think we could improve on NRC quiet easily.

I think you can then assume that we have no aspirations to keep NRC, if his salary demands are correct as reported in the press, then that is completely understandable, plus the fact, I think we could improve on NRC quiet easily.

Agreed. He's committed and has a good engine, but he's not good enough on the ball.

Probs shouldn't have started although to be fair he was fine until Milner booted the bad knee. I don't even think it is injured now just think they are been over cautious and resting it, which i think is a good idea.

Â