Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

• 4 weeks later...
A video has emerged online of Aston Villa sub Fabian Delph abusing a seasiders fan. As Seasiders fans got vocal about a decision made during the game Fabian a former Leeds player got embroiled in a vocal confrontation with a fan sat behind the dug outs.

In 2009 Fabian was voted PFA League one player of the year and the Football League award for the young player of the year. But as emotions got high the Aston Villa player is alleged to have said "I'll f***ing slap you, you k***head".

Darren Bent calmed the former Leeds player and the game went onto finish Blackpool 1 Aston Villa 1.

It's not the first time the England Under 21 has been part of questionable behaviour. In 2008 he was charged with Drinking and Driving. He pleaded guilty and had his license suspended for eighteen months.

http://tinyurl.com/6gqd5uo << the video

FFS. A bit of banter. He was even laughing when he said it.

Not the way I saw it. Not very good at all imo. Should be able to rise above that.

He's only human Woody, everyone looses their cool at times.

Just a young lad passionate about the game...nothing to see here.

On a side note - what a grubby, shitty little dug-out for a Premier League stadium!

Ours arent great

**** Houllier!!

Have you got some weird idea that Im a Houllier hater or summit??

Because Im not, just pointing out facts. Thought it for a long time that our dug outs arent great. We still got those crappy wooden benches???

On a side note - what a grubby, shitty little dug-out for a Premier League stadium!

Ours arent great

**** Houllier!!

Have you got some weird idea that Im a Houllier hater or summit??

Because Im not, just pointing out facts. Thought it for a long time that our dug outs arent great. We still got those crappy wooden benches???

No I hadnt given a passing thought to you being a Houllier hater or not.

Wooden benches?? Parker - Knoll recliners now mate.

Trying to remember what the dugout was like from when my missus took me on one of those tours. I think I remember those snap back seats being there, though it was a complete mess as nobody had cleared up the abundance of lucozade bottles littering the floor.l

Trying to remember what the dugout was like from when my missus took me on one of those tours. I think I remember those snap back seats being there, though it was a complete mess as nobody had cleared up the abundance of lucozade bottles littering the floor.l

pretty sure theres some bog standard stadium seats that coaches sit on and then players sit behind on a wooden bench

pretty sure theres some bog standard stadium seats that coaches sit on and then players sit behind on a wooden bench

Yeah, pretty much what I meant by snap back seats...the same as you sit down on elsewhere in the stadium.

Can't remember about the bench, should do as it wasnt all that long ago!

Â