Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Delph is a proper player, he looked a cut above anyone else in claret on blue on monday. he wasnt affraid to try clever little passes...... and he is not match fit.

Mind you, the way things are going, expect him out in the summer. Class like that is not going to hang around here whilst le knob is in charge.

I did cynically think he got a game on monday cos le knob thought he is french.

Delph won't leave in the summer.

He'll be here for a good few years. (By which time, hopefully Houllier will have had a chance to bring in some quality in the transfer windows)

It'll have nothing to do wit the player mate, who is going to stick by a club in serious decline when you are one of the hotest young talents in the country? simples

Well then if that is the case i'd wish he'd have gone earlier, if players dont want to play for the club they can leave simple as.

He played alright the other night. Looked eager and never stopped trying to get the ball. Always a very good sign!

That said, on one or two occassions his simple ball to a team mate was over hit which led to us losing possession

I thought he looked very good against Spurs for his first game back. BUT you cannot play him with Stan or Hogg without a third CM/link striker as the gap between the two CMs and the two strikers will be much too big. You need to build the team around him.

-------------- Stan/NRC -------------- hopefully Fofana/Makoun

---------------------- Delph ---------- Option: Makoun

--------- Downing -------------------- Option: replacement for SI and Gardner

Alby ------------------------------ Ash Option: Downing/hopefully N'Zogbia and/or Bentley if Ash goes

----------------- Gabby ---------------

I thought he should have gone off when he got that knock, but I think the fighter in him wouldn't let him stay off the pitch.

I think Milner kicked him in the same leg that he got the knock only a few minutes after Milner asked him if he was ok.....He went after Milner after that, everytime he had the ball Delph was after him.

Â