Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

i think to save any more confusion as to whether hes going to get better or not, or whether hes going to string a run of good games together, itll just be easier to sel him and buy someone who we know can and will perform regularly

• 2 weeks later...

Should have come off instead of Westwood. Can't pass, can't tackle, I think he beat one player all game then dawdled on the ball so much he was tackled by the same player. **** him off in January please.

• Like 1

Average player. It baffles me how a lot of Villa fans keep saying he is our best player whenever he plays...Well, I guess if that's the case, it pretty much sums up where we are it.

The guy cannot pick pass; he cannot tackle to save his life; his positional awareness and awareness of players around him is shocking; his apparent wonder shooting ability is non-existent; he always seems to pass backwards; he never looks up; and he really is an average footballer.

Cannot and will not ever understand the hype about this kid. League 1 wouldn't even highlight he quality of skills. Get rid of this kid. He is average.

Â