Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

57 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I went to see them live last year and bought one of their tshirts. It has a picture Dr Shakamoto and "good ruck, kid" underneath.

It was only afterwards I realised that I never want to wear it out of the house.

I wanna go to a big city like Reeds!

• Like 1

Shamelessly referencing the need for "strong and stable systems", "strong and stable technology" and "strong and stable support" repeatedly during my job interview this morning. 

Knowing that one of the two interviewers is a massive Tory was very useful. 

Barry Town Disability Team bag one of the first trophies of the Champions League weekender, out on the floating pitch in the Bay.

DBPmQWWWsAMtSzn.jpg

This started off a few years ago as a couple of mates that were 'volunteered' to be ball boys for the seniors team.

It really is more about the taking part, but seriously chuffed for them, immense achievement.

• Like 2

Talking of Liverpool. Talking with a mate about the manchester bombing. I said Liverpool must be gutted it didnt happen there, then a couple of days back a scouser was being interviewed and he didnt disappoint he said it wasnt jist about Manchester, it was about Liverpool too. Great work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

A nice three mile walk over the hills with the wife followed by chips and a couple of beers.

Bliss.

I did 10 miles yesterday as I'm doing a 20 mile Midnight Walk next weekend for St Catherine's Hospice and thought I'd better try and practice.  It was absolutely glorious, albeit my hips are aching today.  Walking is underrated.

• Like 3

Â