Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

7 hours ago, BOF said:

Being pedantic I reckon at least 9.

being ultra pedantic wouldn't some of those 9 be pulleys?

4 road wheels, spare wheel, steering wheel, flywheel....after that I'm struggling - crankshaft and camshaft pulleys?

1 hour ago, blandy said:

being ultra pedantic wouldn't some of those 9 be pulleys?

4 road wheels, spare wheel, steering wheel, flywheel....after that I'm struggling - crankshaft and camshaft pulleys?

There might be tension wheels on the cam belt and alternator belt.

24 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

There might be tension wheels on the cam belt and alternator belt.

Possibly, good call :thumb:. Do you know of any cars that have them?

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Tomorrow's headline in the local paper:

"Local treasure, Larry the Llama, dies after heinous Jelly Baby poisoning"

I was really worried I'd given him too many and caused hypoglycemia but no he was there. Just with type 2 instead.

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's all in the angle Larry is holding his head at. That pose! He knows he's where it's at. 

He's very proud of his pet

All day I've been eyeing up poster of the day. It's been pretty tight, but I've remained in the top spot since this afternoon.

Then darrenm comes along at the last minute and posts of a picture of a llama he's made friends with!? I don't stand a chance. You're dead inside if you scroll past that without giving it a like.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

All day I've been eyeing up poster of the day. It's been pretty tight, but I've remained in the top spot since this afternoon.

Then darrenm comes along at the last minute and posts of a picture of a llama he's made friends with!? I don't stand a chance. You're dead inside if you scroll past that without giving it a like.

I'd like to thank Larry for allowing me to receive this award. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for him. And he would probably be here now if it wasn't for me.

In all seriousness, with all the shit that's gone on this week, it's been a lovely distraction to have something different to think about. It was very hot and I thought he looked thirsty but all I had was a lucozade sport bottle so I tried to give him a drink from that. But I ended up spraying him in the face. He pulled back looking shocked and kind of disappointed in me. So I let him finish the bag of sweets.

• Like 1

Â