Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

We don't need another road user, thanks very much. <_<

:P 

You'll soon learn that excessive amounts of money and time will lead you to your freedom being roughly 12mph through roadworks and traffic caused by bellends crashing into one another.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2016 at 18:12, Rugeley Villa said:

Tried copping off with some other bird. As drunk as a skunk and as high as a kite. I can't remember nowt. Very chaotic night overall. 

Classic Ruge

13 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Yes sir, i feel your pain. However, you dont have one that this week, started to come to work using a fancy wood and silver handled walking stick. They have zero medical need for this, it is purely a fashion statement of the most bizarre and pathetic kind. Kid you not. Nothing says 'I'm a wealthy try hard desperate to peacock myself'..... than using a mobility aid... w t f That's what I have to put up with mate, and his tofu and aaaaaaaaagh wrong thread

anyway glad its Friday

That cheers me up  

Outdo them by using a pimped out mobility scooter next week. Lowered, spinning rims and a boom box. Booyakasha!

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

Outdo them by using a pimped out mobility scooter next week. Lowered, spinning rims and a boom box. Booyakasha!

Ah mate I kid you not, I was told today by one of the girls who couldn't resist asking. This gimp I mentioned, has started carrying, are you ready for this... A FASHION CANE. If this catches on, I will kill myself. Some people have more money than sense. Looks like a walking stick to me but yes it apparently is a fashion cane. Have you ever heard of one of these, I haven't and I don't wish that upon anyone on here.

and if anyone has one on here, Liam neeson style, "I will find you".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

Ah mate I kid you not, I was told today by one of the girls who couldn't resist asking. This gimp I mentioned, has started carrying, are you ready for this... A FASHION CANE. If this catches on, I will kill myself. Some people have more money than sense. Looks like a walking stick to me but yes it apparently is a fashion cane. Have you ever heard of one of these, I haven't and I don't wish that upon anyone on here.

and if anyone has one on here, Liam neeson style, "I will find you".

Fashion Kane?

tumblr_npcm3sb7gJ1rweizno1_500.jpg

• Like 2

The accepted etiquette in a men's pub toilet, when someone lets an enormous fart at a urinal and no one so much as bats an eyelid, and all I want to do is burst me shite laughing. 

On 11/17/2016 at 10:12, Midfielder said:

Oh i agree there, but strict NHS anti-alcohol-on-the job-policy I'm afraid bud. I'll risk it, by saying my choice would otherwise have been an ice cold Amstel. Oh yes

No policy prevented me stinking out the place with the best lunch in the place, amidst f####### tofu and crabcake this, sushi that. I definitely won at lunch. Arseholes.

:lol:

Â