Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 14 November 2016 at 23:24, Mjvilla said:

Bang on. I'm getting married next year, registry office, then a big piss up at a local social club which was free to us because the Mrs. Uncle is a member. Decorating it ourselves... Gross spend no more than 1k. Buying suits in Jan sales, got friends doing everything... Catering, djing, photography. She's found a dress for less than £100. We are then going to put all the money we get as a gift towards our savings for a house. Lunacy to spend a fortune on a wedding. 

My wedding was similar. Just don't make the mistake I supposedly made.

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wedding was similar. Just don't make the mistake I supposedly made.

What do you mean by "supposedly" made?  Have you been told you did something that you don't remember doing or was it something that you didn't consider a mistake at the time but have since been told was a faux pas?   (I would imaging nestling your penis on the microphone stand could fall into either category) :D

A good ol' redneck calorie-filled protest lunch when others are looking in 20% horror 80% envy at my....

Chilli Heatwave Doritos spread over a plate, with three cheeses grated over them, microwaved to melt-perfection, served with sour cream and salsa dips and a large glass of 7 up. All mine. Oh yes. Oh yes.

The dangers of shopping on an empty stomach... danger is good.

2 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Chilli Heatwave Doritos spread over a plate, with three cheeses grated over them, microwaved to melt-perfection, served with sour cream and salsa dips and a large glass of 7 up. 

You were going so well until the 7 Up. 

Requires lager. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You were going so well until the 7 Up. 

Requires lager. 

Oh i agree there, but strict NHS anti-alcohol-on-the job-policy I'm afraid bud. I'll risk it, by saying my choice would otherwise have been an ice cold Amstel. Oh yes

No policy prevented me stinking out the place with the best lunch in the place, amidst f####### tofu and crabcake this, sushi that. I definitely won at lunch. Arseholes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

Oh i agree there, but strict NHS anti-alcohol-on-the job-policy I'm afraid bud. I'll risk it, by saying my choice would otherwise have been an ice cold Amstel. Oh yes

No policy prevented me stinking out the place with the best lunch in the place, amidst f####### tofu and crabcake this, sushi that. I definitely won at lunch. Arseholes.

If somebody else was eating tofu, it wasn't your food that was stinking the place out. 

17 hours ago, il_serpente said:

What do you mean by "supposedly" made?  Have you been told you did something that you don't remember doing or was it something that you didn't consider a mistake at the time but have since been told was a faux pas?   (I would imaging nestling your penis on the microphone stand could fall into either category) :D

Tried copping off with some other bird. As drunk as a skunk and as high as a kite. I can't remember nowt. Very chaotic night overall. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Midfielder said:

As a fellow NHS employee, yes I can confirm they are probably arseholes. My colleagues are.

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

As a fellow NHS employee, yes I can confirm they are probably arseholes. My colleagues are.

Yes sir, i feel your pain. However, you dont have one that this week, started to come to work using a fancy wood and silver handled walking stick. They have zero medical need for this, it is purely a fashion statement of the most bizarre and pathetic kind. Kid you not. Nothing says 'I'm a wealthy try hard desperate to peacock myself'..... than using a mobility aid... w t f That's what I have to put up with mate, and his tofu and aaaaaaaaagh wrong thread

anyway glad its Friday

That cheers me up  

Edited by Midfielder

So pleased to have finally started taking driving lessons, always put it off (still only 20) so decided to get it done. Had my second lesson on Tuesday and drove home! Was so chuffed. Just gotta get used to the pedals and finding the bite etc.

• Like 3

Â