Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 18/11/2016 at 09:42, ismail-villa said:

So pleased to have finally started taking driving lessons, always put it off (still only 20) so decided to get it done. Had my second lesson on Tuesday and drove home! Was so chuffed. Just gotta get used to the pedals and finding the bite etc.

Drive an automatic, it saves loads of **** about :D

Edited by KHV
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, KHV said:

Drive an automatic, it saves loads of **** about :D

I passed in a manual but 10 plus years of driving sweet 6 cylindered German beasts with auto boxes means I would really struggle to drive a manual car again!

• Like 1

The fact that the new Mulberry Walk development in Mere Green is nearing completion. The area has looked a bit worse for wear the last 8 years or so after the original developers went bust. Should breathe life back into the area. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Reykjavik tomorrow. Been on the 'to do' list for a while. Looking forward to it 

My daughter and her (as of last week) fiancé just got back from Iceland. They thought it was fantastic (but expensive!) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I have two female friends who live in reykavik, i have to warn them that the playboy of birmingham is arriving.

It'll ruin the surprise if you tell them :P

• Like 1

On 21/11/2016 at 09:17, Paddywhack said:

No work at work. I was running late this morning, rushing to get in...to sit at my desk and do nothing.

There's still no work at work and the PCs are all down this morning anyway.

Cant believe I got out of bed for this. On the other hand I'm getting paid to literally do nothing which is nice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

There's still no work at work and the PCs are all down this morning anyway.

Cant believe I got out of bed for this. On the other hand I'm getting paid to literally do nothing which is nice.

What do you do? (or don't do? :D )

Â