Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You shouldn't know that. Tbf for how ghey Bon jovi are he's a decent guitarist.

I wouldn't have known it if I hadn't read the caption on the original pic. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

#3 in an occasional series... 

FB_IMG_1478280663223.jpg

Ah Kate ... I tell ya she was responsible for ... actually never mind.  Doesn't matter.

I wonder how the fuhrer would feel knowing that 70 years after his plans fell apart, some perv would be cracking one out in his wife's undies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-37897103

A pair of lilac knickers once owned by Hitler's wife Eva Braun have sold at auction for nearly £3,000.

The briefs, part of a collection that went under the hammer at the Philip Serrell auction house in Malvern, were expected to fetch around £400, but sold for £2,900.

A gold ring, a silver mirrored box and a silver holder still containing Eva Braun's bright red lipstick were also sold.

They were sold to a private collector.

See the latest news from Herefordshire and Worcestershire here.

The knickers, featuring a lace and ribbon trim, are embroidered with Eva Braun's initials.

A silver lipstick case and red lipstickImage copyrightPHILIP SERRELL Image captionA silver lipstick case sold for £360

The gold cluster ring, set with an opal surrounded by six rubies, sold for £1,250, while the silver lipstick case engraved with 'EB' sold for £360.

Meanwhile, a collection of early 20th century black and white photographs depicting Eva Braun, some with Adolf Hitler, sold for £100.

The auction house confirmed the lots were all sold to a collector based in the UK.

Eva BraunImage copyrightGETTY IMAGES Image captionEva Braun was Hitler's mistress. They got married shortly before their deaths in 1945

Sophie Jones, auctioneer and valuer at Philip Serrell, said an "array" of people bid on the items.

She said it was generally private collectors interested in the lots.

"It is generally people fascinated with that period of history," she said. "I think people who were bidding on them were private collectors more than dealers."

Many of the items at the auction, including the underwear, had certificates of authenticity from the relevant seller, she added.

we've (I'm claiming more credit than I'm due using 'we') been messing about with the cover art of our footy programme this season, more so than usual

next up, 19th November we've ripped off the graphics from the cover of Bayern Vs Villa '82

it's one of my faves of the year because it's against a club we habitually snub by not even putting their shitty little name on the cover, so the artwork will be kept that much cleaner

Â