Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Cute!

He's an absolute prick, he keeps shredding the bath sponges and has a penchant for running off with my shoes.

still love him though 

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He's a mix?

When we brought him he was advertised as a beagle, when we first viewed him we were told one of the parents was a crossed with a shitzhu so he's a beagle with a bit of shitzhu in him 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2016 at 21:52, Jimzk5 said:

My dog, Oscar, just over 6 months old now

image.jpeg

Lovely dog.

Out of sheer nosiness, where on earth are you drinking? Looks like a bench in the middle of a pavement on the main road! 

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Lovely dog.

Out of sheer nosiness, where on earth are you drinking? Looks like a bench in the middle of a pavement on the main road! 

Looks like the rose villa tavern jewellery quarter

Edited by RimmyJimmer

an ashtray and a dog on a plank, next to the drain, watching the traffic congestion and taking in the heady summer aroma of diesel particulates on an overcast day

yet, just as we embraced european cafe culture we voted to leave

• Like 1

On 9 July 2016 at 11:15, Ryan. said:

If you know a curry house that serves German beer please share! I was just happy to have an alternative to carling/cobra/kingfisher.

Yeah, true curry houses rarely have it, but quite a few pubs and gastro places do a good curry and serve German beer, or you can always get a carry out.  Picturehouse/band on the wall Manchester. Or go to one where they let you take your own drink in.

image.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Xela said:

Lovely dog.

It was in the Tillman in Barmouth last weekend

• Like 1

Â