Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

32 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I've slept 22 hours in the last 48. My body took a beating last weekend, but I feel great today. I think my body was telling me to stay in bed and heal up. 

Russians?

Just now, Kingman said:

Russians?

Nah, I was painting with a 40 foot ladder and breaking down scaffolding. My back and knee took a thrashing. #olderguyproblems

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Nah, I was painting with a 40 foot ladder and breaking down scaffolding. My back and knee took a thrashing. #olderguyproblems

Jesus wept, I don't think I've ever seen a 40ft ladder, Even when i watch London's burning!

Just now, Kingman said:

Jesus wept, I don't think I've ever seen a 40ft ladder, Even when i watch London's burning!

It's very durable and easy to adjust, but carrying the thing around sucks donkey balls. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

This is for sausages, people falling down manholes and unexpected BJ's.

Were these events connected? 

• Like 1

A quiet night. 

Been a manic week, out after work last 3 nights in a row, in various states of drunkedness, celebrating my birthday. My body can't take it anymore. So, a night of comfort food, TV and the sofa sounds perfect. I know I sound like a old spinster but I don't care!

listening to an album of ennio morricone film themes.trekka posted the final scene of the good,bad and the ugly in the euro stay or go thread and now i'm sitting here typing listening to all the great film themes he made.a true maestro.

• Like 2

Â