Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Is this genuinely a thing? 

Yep. They are usually in the lunch/sandwich sections, as part of a 'meal deal'. 

Wi3GLHA.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Yep. They are usually in the lunch/sandwich sections, as part of a 'meal deal'. 

Wi3GLHA.jpeg

Yeah, fair enough. I can actually see the point of that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

I feel shame when I buy hard boiled eggs from the supermarket. 

The eggs with mustard mayo from Co-Op are possibly my favourite part of the meal deal. 

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

A cheese plane is going to shatter your mind. 

image.png.8825f006280c5a5c420af00ea5950f84.png

Norways biggest contribution to the world. Problem is getting a really good one that doesn't wrinkle the softer cheeses 

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Norways biggest contribution to the world. 

Well, I just haven’t reached my full potential yet. You’ll see. 

• Haha 4

Was in the office today, was a good laugh. Forgot how much I used to enjoy Fridays in the office... almost didn't feel like work. Just me and few mates in. Finished early and a quick pint or five afterwards to see in the weekend. 

Bostin'! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Was in the office today, was a good laugh. Forgot how much I used to enjoy Fridays in the office... almost didn't feel like work. Just me and few mates in. Finished early and a quick pint or five afterwards to see in the weekend. 

Bostin'! 

Obviously you didn't go to town (mate)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Received the letter yesterday from the building society to confirm our final mortgage payment has gone out.

Those 25 years have flown past tbh.

Great feeling, isn't it? Like an instant pay rise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Received the letter yesterday from the building society to confirm our final mortgage payment has gone out.

Those 25 years have flown past tbh.

Congrats, buddy. I hope to get there one day myself. 

Could take a while, though, having now had to not just take on the entire mortgage on the house, but increase it by 25 per cent to buy the ex out. Just a cool 30 years and slightly south of 400k to go 👍

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

I would have finished by now if we hadn't have moved. 

Hope to start overpaying by a lot in the next year or 2 so should pull the final date forwards substantially. 

I can't imagine the poor sods now who have to borrow over 40 years or whatever. 

I’d happily do mine over 40 years now, to be honest, to get the monthly payments down. Don’t think the bank will let me go over 30 though.

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

I’d happily do mine over 40 years now, to be honest, to get the monthly payments down. Don’t think the bank will let me go over 30 though.

Banks love that. Costs you a fortune, makes them a mint in interest. On the other hand, if that's the only way you can make the cashflow work for you... 

• Like 1

Just now, Anthony said:

Banks love that. Costs you a fortune, makes them a mint in interest. On the other hand, if that's the only way you can make the cashflow work for you... 

I’ll make it work anyway, but it would be nice to have a bit more disposable income for a period, while adjusting to a new life, before maybe turning up the pace a bit on the payments. 

43 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

No football to **** up my weekend, for three months.

Excellent.

Really ? What if sha fluke a new sugar daddy owner in the close season ? 😉

Â