Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Sartorial discussions on VT. Always bring a bit of sunshine into an otherwise dull day. 

Edited by sidcow

6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

This is one of those where I think the people who moan about what is essentially a bit of fun are waaaaaaay worse than the folks mentioning/taking part in it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

This would cheer me up massively. Imagine thousands of European cups waving at them 😂😂

Get this in the pre-match thread and make it so. 

• Haha 1

The possibility of Rachel, Susie AND Carol on Countdown. 

Pass the hand towel and lube, and give me a consonant 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A Russian propaganda bot is commenting on my tweets.  It's pretending to be a British citizen who supports Russia. 

Hilariously it tweets about Syria as "Siri".  I was traumatised to hear that NATO is waging war against Siri.  I know there are better personal assistants but I think that's harsh. 

The bot is yet to realise the mistake and is continuing tweeting about the terrible state of Siri.  

I think I my have p!$$ed myself when I read that 50 Brtish Special Forces are currently in Siri.  I think I saw that movie................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mandy Lifeboats said:

A Russian propaganda bot is commenting on my tweets.  It's pretending to be a British citizen who supports Russia. 

Hilariously it tweets about Syria as "Siri".  I was traumatised to hear that NATO is waging war against Siri.  I know there are better personal assistants but I think that's harsh. 

The bot is yet to realise the mistake and is continuing tweeting about the terrible state of Siri.  

I think I my have p!$$ed myself when I read that 50 Brtish Special Forces are currently in Siri.  I think I saw that movie................

Twitter being sold for $44 billion yet doesn’t have the infrastructure to root out and delete these obvious propaganda bots. 

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I preferred the other Siri til she had a breast reduction. 😢

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The possibility of Rachel, Susie AND Carol on Countdown. 

Pass the hand towel and lube, and give me a consonant 😍

hqdefault.jpg

Really though?

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

hqdefault.jpg

Really though?

Wouldn't you like to see all of 'em in a paddle-pool full of baby oil?

Just now, rjw63 said:

Wouldn't you like to see all of 'em in a paddle-pool full of baby oil?

Well yeah, and if they do that then great :D  I just thought you meant seeing her flick through a dictionary.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well yeah, and if they do that then great :D  I just thought you meant seeing her flick through a dictionary.

Flicking the bean would be more preferable.

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Flicking the bean would be more preferable.

I put the flick in that sentence because I knew exactly how it would be used :D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Twitter being sold for $44 billion yet doesn’t have the infrastructure to root out and delete these obvious propaganda bots. 

Freedom of speech is sacrosanct, even for bots

• Haha 1

Just now, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Picking 3 mates up from the airport in an hour.  Not seen them for 4 years 👍

If airport security hasn't changed it will probably be another 4 years before you see them.

• Haha 2

Â