Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Last night I took my dog for a walk and let him take a crap right beside the front driver side tire of my prick neighbor from the other nights car. Up early now with a cup of coffee and just heard him cursing up a storm from my front porch. I assumed he stepped in it.😁

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Last night I took my dog for a walk and let him take a crap right beside the front driver side tire of my prick neighbor from the other nights car. Up early now with a cup of coffee and just heard him cursing up a storm from my front porch. I assumed he stepped in it.😁

Pop a bit in his radiator using a stick if he is a word removed. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I reckon @blandywould have gravy on that pizza too 😉

There are rules, you heathen! That would be a food crime, as I've ruled upon previously on these pages.

On 27/06/2021 at 08:45, blandy said:

I can’t remember if I posted this before, but a friend/colleague (let’s call him Mark Keeley) used to have Pizza with carrots and gravy in the old works canteen. I’m almost certain that is what led to the building being demolished and replaced by a canteen that no longer made the eating of  such things possible.

On 03/06/2021 at 14:13, blandy said:

At our old works canteen they used to do pizzas like that (ish) every now and again. A lad I worked with use to have them for his dinner....with carrots and gravy piled on top.

Double food crime FFS. Firstly the doughy canteen pizza, then the over-cooked tinned carrots and then (as much as I like a good gravy) canteen gravy on top.

1 minute ago, blandy said:

There are rules, you heathen! That would be a food crime, as I've ruled upon previously on these pages.

But....but.....but....you like gravy with fish.....

Now I am too confuse. 🥴

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me

Naturally, gravy is the ultimate crust dipping condiment.

KFC got my order wrong once and gave me gravy instead of beans… I enjoyed the gravy much more than I thought I would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Tuna, anchovies and olives is the best pizza available. 

It's getting really confusing,  is this is for big salad to leave by his neighbors car on the floor by his wheel,  can't be a pizza can it?  

😆 To be fair the name  "Big Salad" can only add to the confusion and heartbreak of the food conversations on VT.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

But....but.....but....you like gravy with fish.....

Now I am too confuse. 🥴

Chips and gravy is proper, legal, northern food. Pizza is Italian food. Italians don't have gravy on pizza, because it's .... beyond the pale. It's the science law* that Pizza has to be of the variety(ies) available in that there Italy. Anything else is wrong.

*for citation see signature.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Â