Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

Cheered up today by the fact I’ve managed to quit vaping. It’s been 18 days and I finally feel like I’m over it and never going back to nicotine again. For context I smoked for over 20 years then vaped for the last 5. 

I smoked a lot, 30-40 a day between the ages of 15 to 22.  Now it amazes me that I ever smoked. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I already am management but get this, I am my own department with no staff :mrgreen:

Kind of like a friend of mine who has his own law practice and says, "I like my job, but I have an asshole for a boss."

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Went to my watch my local team Chertsey Town tonight , half way through the second half the bar staff came out giving everyone free slices of pizza za … a 6-1 win a free pizza , whats not to like 

I’ve been to The Lamb (Tamworth) 3 times this season and absolutely loved it each time.

When you strip away the hassle of traffic, parking, walking, queues, prices etc at PL games it’s just the good stuff that’s left. 

£3.75 a pint at the lamb too, bargain. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ve been to The Lamb (Tamworth) 3 times this season and absolutely loved it each time.

When you strip away the hassle of traffic, parking, walking, queues, prices etc at PL games it’s just the good stuff that’s left. 

£3.75 a pint at the lamb too, bargain. 

I paid £15 for 3 pints and pint of diet coke  for me  , that's positively cheap for around my way 

Chertsey are sponsored by the local sweet shop , wasn't drinking as its a school night so when it was my mates round I got him to get me some pick n mix  :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Went to my watch my local team Chertsey Town tonight , half way through the second half the bar staff came out giving everyone free slices of pizza  … a 6-1 win a free pizza , whats not to like

Was there pineapple on the pizza?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

we are civilised folk in Surrey , we wouldn't do anything so uncouth 

I'm sure down there they could somehow fit avocado on Pizza surely?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â