Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

The first few seconds :lol:

That’s just reminded me ... when he died our Sunday morning football team got the ref to do a minutes silence and so we all stood on the centre spot with our hands out as if we had emu on them then turned them down 

guess you had to be there :blush:  , the opposition team just stood there looking bemused 

his grave is in Addlestone for some reason , I drive  past it just about every day when i go to work 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Amusing yet annoyingly inaccurate, agate geodes are not exactly rare. When every hippy shop in the western world sells them they can't be that sodding rare. This also isn't really news is it. Yes, it looks like the Cookie Monster, this is funny, she should stick to history

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Amusing yet annoyingly inaccurate, agate geodes are not exactly rare. When every hippy shop in the western world sells them they can't be that sodding rare. This also isn't really news is it. Yes, it looks like the Cookie Monster, this is funny, she should stick to history

Blimey never mind Cookie Monster , we’ve found Oscar the grouch :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Blimey never mind Cookie Monster , we’ve found Oscar the grouch :) 

Yeah I know, Geology degree and all that, presenting something as news and rare when its neither is irritating my Monday, can't help it

If she'd just said, look a geode that looks like the cookie monster, it wouldn't have bugged me

On 25/01/2021 at 20:45, villa4europe said:

Liz Hurleys twitter account

martha and snoop GIF by VH1

I tend to forget about her but then, occasionally I see the remake of “Bedazzled” she did with Brendan Fraser on telly and then she occupies my thoughts for a good while after.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I tend to forget about her but then, occasionally I see the remake of “Bedazzled” she did with Brendan Fraser on telly and then she occupies my thoughts for a good while after.

She looks insanely hot in Austin Powers too

• Like 1

Â