Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Great.  Now I have that song in my head.  Thanks @Seat68.  Here, you can have it too.

Doesn't work for me, as I'm not even sure what it was she recorded with Aaron Neville. Dozens of her other songs would spring to mind, though. 

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Doesn't work for me, as I'm not even sure what it was she recorded with Aaron Neville. Dozens of her other songs would spring to mind, though. 

I don't knowwww much, but I know I love youuuuu.

• Like 1

had a work company getaway this week, 2 days in a castle near Monchengladbach, 250 room hotel, big new function room and dining area, new a crazy old castle and grounds, we turn up 11am Tuesday all sat in a room and the owner gives a welcome speech, heres what time the food is served, heres the gym, heres the football pitch, tennis, badminton, sauna, bowling alley, see you tomorrow to say goodbye enjoy yourselves... and that was it! completely free to do whatever you wanted, they had a big bar that was unmanned all day so you helped yourself to whatever you wanted, the castle had a whiskey room with around 12 bottles of decent stuff to pour yourself and a rum room, gin room, brandy room, they had a PS4 and xbox 1 room, bose sound system throughout that you could hook up to, the main function room had karaoke until 4am, spread throughout the places there were drinks fridges fully stocked with coke, sprite and water that you just helped yourself to (I could only fit 3 bottles in my case)

it was just madness, unlike anything I've done before, every german party is free drinks, but on this scale was mental, they just gave us free reign over the entire place to eat and drink as much as you could and do whatever activity you like, knowing xmas parties in the UK it was just something that I don't think you do there

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I scored my first ever League* hat trick in a 5-4 win today :D 

*I scored one in the cup twice this season

Well, shit.

I got this wrong.

I actually scored a hat trick in the league earlier this league.

Oh well, still cheers me up :) 

9 hours ago, bickster said:
On 10/11/2019 at 00:47, mjmooney said:

I have actually sung "Hey Jude" at a karaoke. Sorry, Bicks. 

You can't murder a crime scene

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders mate,  then you can start to make it better I am sure of it 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â