Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

You seem worried and concerned by many things,  is the below still sofa or are you worried about the long term effects of the recliner on your chosen reclinee in terms of overall wear and tear and a declining comfort appeal. 

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

But I am concerned that the padding might be thinner and lose comfort more quickly. 

50 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

You seem worried and concerned by many things,  is the below still sofa or are you worried about the long term effects of the recliner on your chosen reclinee in terms of overall wear and tear and a declining comfort appeal. 

Yeah, still one for the boring thread methinks. 

Not sure if this is the right thread, but a tunnel close to me just got a traffic camera. I thought for the last two weeks I got caught at least twice, as I was working late and drove a bit fast. 80-90 in a 50 I guess. Then I can read tonight the camera got activated this weekend, so I am safe. 

If I had tits, this would be a get them out moment. 🥳

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not sure if this is the right thread, but a tunnel close to me just got a traffic camera. I thought for the last two weeks I got caught at least twice, as I was working late and drove a bit fast. 80-90 in a 50 I guess. 

Philip’s gonna get ya!

1*0hQiM0zecN4GZ4T0VHBkug.jpeg

I have been doing some "Keepie uppie" recently for 5 / 10 mins now and then over the last 3 weeks (Bit of keep fit),  I can still do 25 + or so without dropping it and I can still do some tricks.  I am amazed.

I'm 47. 🙂

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

On 27/10/2019 at 10:18, chrisp65 said:

Our garden appears to be the boundary between the territory of two robins. They’re currently shouting at each other from opposing hedges.

I don’t speak fluent robin, but I imagine its along the lines of ‘you **** off’, ‘no, you **** off’, ‘no, you **** off’.

No matter how many times I've seen this video, I still love how civil and caring it ends up being

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Got a free smart watch thing with my new phone, took 3 months to be delivered, I had a winge half way through, they've sent me 2 by mistake

Its a cool little thing and now that I'm enjoying using and now I'm off down CEX to trade the other one 

Get it on ebay, £1 max selling fees this weekend plus sitewide 10% off. You'll make much more that way.

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah CEX wanted 3 days to test a watch that's brand new sealed in the box

Ebay it is

make sure you opt in to the £1 max final value fee promo before you list it. Get it on as early as possible today as the 10% sitewide discount is only today (funded by eBay, not you).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Paddy Mcguinness's mrs.  What a super nice woman all round.

Especially for forgiving him for playing away with the bird from All Saints.

He must be mental to play away from his wife.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Paddy Mcguinness's mrs.  What a super nice woman all round.

Agreed. Cracking norks :thumb:

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Agreed. Cracking norks :thumb:

I always try and be a progressive male, looking past caveman instincts and whatnot but everytime I meet a woman it's always 1. would I shag or not and 2. How are the milkers?

Shallow I know but its repressed neanderthal wiring I think.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I always try and be a progressive male, looking past caveman instincts and whatnot but everytime I meet a woman it's always 1. would I shag or not and 2. How are the milkers?

Eyes view and send message to brain, brain sends message to wiener.  There’s really nothing we can do about it 

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I can't believe how different we are 🙄

I always check out the arse first before the knockers.

• Haha 3

Â