Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

My Missus. The one I have my arm round is the only unattached woman. 

You've got a threesome going on with the other lady holding on your arm as well.

Poor Mrs Mooney.

(I knew it was your wife from other pics, was just joshing 😉)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Oh definitely, I had that in mind.

As opposed to looking edgy or wacky or fashionable and being actually devoid of any actual personality.

We're actually cartoon characters: 

FB_IMG_1574609451220.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It was probably just me. There's a group of us, old friends who live in different parts of the country and get together for short break two or three times a year. We've done Scotland, Northumberland, Wales, London, Devon, etc. , and this time was the Cotswolds. The others all thought it was one of the best trips we'd had, I was the odd one out, who found it all a bit 'meh'.

What's been your favourite trip? 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

What's been your favourite trip? 

I think one of the 'etc's - peak district. But they've all been good. It's all about the company - we go back (in some cases) fifty years. Next one is already booked - Pembrokeshire in early April. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think one of the 'etc's - peak district. But they've all been good. It's all about the company - we go back (in some cases) fifty years. Next one is already booked - Pembrokeshire in early April. 

I like that.

Always have something booked to look forward to.

A life lesson I actually take quite seriously.

• Like 2

Since living abroad I've missed the small things. Being able to get very British things like proper tea bags, crisps, sauces etc.

Whenever I've wanted anything, it's either when I'm home or shipped over.

I was in one of our shopping centres in Bytom, and I see a familiar branding.

It's Poundworld! (Called Dealz) I go in and there''s a multitude of British stuff once again!

It's the little things.

Â