Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Cheltenham races is one for in the piss you off thread (predictably) for me. 

On topic however my new car I have just bought (Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.25) is an absolute beauty. In whom I am well pleased.

Having been off work for a week with glandular fever the honeytrap thread in the HOF is quite possibly the best thing I have ever read on the internet and has cheered me up no end

I did not know about this thread. Reading through it now. Holy shit, this is amazing  :P

The fact that Kevin Eldon has finally been given his own tv series. Well deserved.

That is nice to hear. He is a brilliant comedic actor and pretty decent at the dramatic stuff as well . He has been in so many things that I have loved and seems to have been around forever. Edited by Brumerican

Reading back the honeytrap thread as mentioned earlier. VT's finest and funniest moment I think. Really almost 18 months ago!?

I completely agree. Being a spiteful cow for the sake of it, and it came back to bite her on the arse. I hope she's happy with herself.

There seems to be a whole load of this (and I accept that Pryce is a pretty shoddy person) with the underlying rumblings that Huhne isn't the utter **** word removed that he has also been shown to be.

Reading back the honeytrap thread as mentioned earlier. VT's finest and funniest moment I think. Really almost 18 months ago!?

It actually feels like longer than that

It really was inspired stuff. I was lucky enough to have been online for it, too funny  :D

Right, I am fully aware that what I am about to say makes me an awful awful person and once I scratch beyond the initial satisfaction of seeing somebody being incredibly spiteful and getting bit on the arse because of it, I realise it has actually destroyed a family. And that makes me feel bad.  

But still, this whole Chris Huhne and Vicky Price media circus ended today with both of them going to prison for 8 months.  Now Chris Huhne is a massive piece of shit and about ten years ago he got his (then) wife Vicky Price to say she was driving his car when it was caught speeding even though it was him driving it because him getting done would have been bad for his career at the time.  I'm sure it happens all the time, and they justified it as a white lie with no real harm done.  

Skip forwards a few years and Huhne is shagging his secretary.  Vicky Price is obviously quite annoyed about this, but instead of keeping it private she thought it would be a good idea to wash her dirty linen in public and tell the newspapers that it was actually Huhne who had been driving the car at the time and not her.   Now what did the daft bint have to gain out of that beyond the fact that she had just very publicly admitted that she had perverted the course of justice?  

It probably made her feel better for all of thirty seconds until she realised the massive damage she had just caused.  Still, at least she has got about 8 months to think about it...

I completely agree. Being a spiteful cow for the sake of it, and it came back to bite her on the arse. I hope she's happy with herself.

I think cheating on your wife is worse than whatever she did, you?

Talking yourself into prison has got to be one of the most stupid things you can do.

Maybe on a par with leaking photo's of a top secret car to the internet and including yourself in the images. Fool!

• Like 1

Â