Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

getting unfriended by an ex on Facebook last night.

She uploaded a picture of her cheek because she was having some sort of allergic reaction (I know, who gives a shit?!).
Her upper lip looked a bit hairy (for a girl) so I commented "Nice tash!"

She unfriended me and removed the comment. Not before it got 7 likes though :D

• Like 4

Finally realising I could get my John Lewis orders delivered to the mini-waitrose round the corner instead of having to go to Oxford St to pick them up.

(If I told you it was an order for socks, it would probably confirm how horribly middle-class my shopping habits are).

Played 6 aside last night.

Two of the guys on the opposition team were wearing blue, one of whom's blue top was a brand new, very clean and crisp looking Man City home shirt.

They had a "throw in" (even though it's kicked) and I declared "I'll mark the one in blue"

The guy in the Man City shirt cockily said "there's two of us in blue, which one are you marking?!" just as the ball was passed to him from the throw in

"The plastic one!" I shouted as I took man and ball and left him in a crumpled heap before striding forward and putting one of my teammates through to score.

That cheered me up.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

getting unfriended by an ex on Facebook last night.

She uploaded a picture of her cheek because she was having some sort of allergic reaction (I know, who gives a shit?!).

Her upper lip looked a bit hairy (for a girl) so I commented "Nice tash!"

She unfriended me and removed the comment. Not before it got 7 likes though :D

Allergic reaction to Veet?

guy from 1 direction got hit in groin with a shoe last night while on stage. maybe crude but after seeing the photo its exactly how i reacted when happened Hans Moleman

its the floppy haired guy you want to punch

Â