Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed , IMO he always looked a decent player but expected him to develop as a defensive midfielder ,however he has vastly improved aT CB and has probably been our best defender this season.

Edited by dounavilla

I think the fact people rate Clark nowdays just shows how shite we have become and how low our expectations are.

I'm sorry but that's rubbish. We were (almost) as shit during the last two seasons and few rated him then.

He's improved massively.

• Like 1

Bizarre Young didn't get in there, I'd also probably put in Benteke ahead of Big John.

Amusing seeing Hutton in there as good as he's been this season. I guess he wasn't allowed Ireland team mates otherwise he could've put Seamus Coleman in there.

Wasn't it Clark who was the victim of that Young dive in old Trafford? Might have something to do with it.

I think the fact people rate Clark nowdays just shows how shite we have become and how low our expectations are.

Not just ridiculously harsh on Clark but bashing the fanbase too.

Top work.  :thumb:

Edited by StefanAVFC

In what way did I 'bash' the fanbse?

i just think the guy is a clown.

'how low our expectations are'

And a clown? Classy. 

Top work. :thumb:

You're the clown, Clark has improved massively this season.

Edited by Killeen30

I like the fact he's starting to be tougher on the pitch. I have always ought we have lacked a bit of toughness on the pitch. I also like the fact he stands up for his team mates, like when Okore was fouled. Ok, he got sent off, but that aggression to protect and stand up for your team mates is good. He has had patchy form before, but he is playing better this season. Is his contract due yet? I'd bin Vlaar and focus on Clarke and Okore as CB with Baker and Senderos as back-up.

Â