The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

"His brother Kevan played in the same team, but despite the gulf in age and size of opposition, Grealish had the scouts flocking."

:P

Hahahaha im never gonna be able to live that one down on VT now >__>

Never mind. Being Jack's brother is pretty damn good!

"His brother Kevan played in the same team, but despite the gulf in age and size of opposition, Grealish had the scouts flocking."

:P
Hahahaha im never gonna be able to live that one down on VT now >__>

Never mind. Being Jack's brother is pretty damn good!

'Who needs jack when you've got kevan grealish' (8)

• Like 1

I'll pretend I didn't see that post from Electric Avenue....;)

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow, Walsall tend to be a bit dodgy at beating the relegation strugglers in league one and in fairness Notts have been in really good form lately so I think I'll go for 1-1 as Walsall also don't score many but have the best defence in league 1 imo (Wolves are in cheat mode given half their squad were playing in the prem two years ago).

Never been to Meadow Lane before so looking forward to that, will be in that Wetherspoons by trent Bridge from half 1 I reckon and there's a few other pubs nearby for anyone else going.

Interested in the style of Shaun Derry's team, they must be keeping the ball on the ground a fair bit for Jack to be flourishing. In fairness I see around ten league one games a season and majority of teams are commited to playing passing forward, it's really good to see and probably better than what you actually see in the championship.

Tickets sorted for Notts vs Walsall tomorrow. I will be scouting for Real ;)

you got your money's worth.

hope Grealish can get some sort of consolation... 1-6  after 64 minutes!

Edit: now it's back to 1-5. must have had a disallowed goal?

Edited by Con

Just think kids....in a few years time Grealish might be good enough to play for a world class team like Walsall. :D They'd give us a right game at the minute, no exaggeration to say they could've scored ten. No idea how Country are one of the form teams in the division, they were garbage today and have the slowest back 4 I've ever seen.

Grealish? Technically pretty good such as when he shields the ball from oncoming opponents, reminds me a bit of Milner. Decent dribble, Derry played him pretty much glued to the left touchline today which surprised, dunno if that is a usual tactic but I thought he might play off the main striker a bit more. Mind you that was the useless Showummi.

He's not the saviour just yet but he does have a bit about him so I'm in the middle regarding him currently.

• Like 1

Didnt attend yesterdays match. Didnt sound too good either. Jack said he felt he didnt see a lot of the ball tbh. Would you agree with that ?

Also REALLY interesting to see that the same person who done that ruthless tackle on jack last week also broke Oviedo's leg for everton yesterday. Good footballing side eh ? The whole club is a massive disgrace to football. Fans, manager and players suited for each other.

Â