The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

What's the likelihood of Jack being fit for Saturday vs Walsall? I was thinking of going.......

Hopefully fit for tuesday against peterborough. But I cant guarantee nothing yet. Ill let you know for sure mate. Appreciate the support !

Good stuff, I will keep an eye out on here, but I must confess that because of family connections I will be supporting Walsall!!

Of course I will support my fellow Mitchels man too ;)

• Like 1

Awful tackle and definitely worthy of at least a yellow and possibly a red.

I'm not sure what other people think of this but should Jack really be tweeting this sort of stuff ? To me it's just highlighting things more and maybe showing opposition players a sign of weakness or fragility. Don't get me wrong, he's got every right to be angry about the tackle, I'm just not sure a public forum is the best place for it

I'm not sure what other people think of this but should Jack really be tweeting this sort of stuff ? To me it's just highlighting things more and maybe showing opposition players a sign of weakness or fragility. Don't get me wrong, he's got every right to be angry about the tackle, I'm just not sure a public forum is the best place for it

I dunno, could also show he's not afraid. "Go ahead, kick me, I'm not going to hide".

Depends who is watching I guess.

I dunno, could also show he's not afraid. "Go ahead, kick me, I'm not going to hide".

Depends who is watching I guess.

Can agree with both sides on this one. Suppose its his choice and as long as hes not making a constant moan about it its fine, especially given how frustrated he must have been after hearing westley say that to his players.

Nice to see Jack's back playing tonight again. Notts County are 2-0 up inside 10mins although not sure of Jack's part in either of the goals.

Ronan Murray, who scored their second goal on 7 minutes, was sent off on 15 minutes for fighting. Sounds like a brilliant game, haha.

Â