The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

More info regarding jack and the first team. Tony McAndrew spoke to my dad after the game and said a championship club want Jack for the whole of next season (unnamed). So dad asked about the first team next season and he said Villa are considering giving him a try next year or maybe even when we get safe.

Definitely a 'when' and not a 'if' IMO ;)

Brilliant news, hopefully we'll be safe enough to recall with a few games to go, with our run in we play a few teams that someone like Jack could really do some damage against ( i.e. Palace, Fulham, Hull)

More info regarding jack and the first team. Tony McAndrew spoke to my dad after the game and said a championship club want Jack for the whole of next season (unnamed). So dad asked about the first team next season and he said Villa are considering giving him a try next year or maybe even when we get safe.

That mean we might recall him?

Yes. Its a possibility. I think the correct decision also. I wouldnt count on it though... we shall see.

Yes. Its a possibility. I think the correct decision also. I wouldnt count on it though... we shall see.

Brilliant news, glad we are protecting him too, seeing the way some fans treated Bennett, I don't want Grealish getting that treatment.

• Like 3

Brilliant news, glad we are protecting him too, seeing the way some fans treated Bennett, I don't want Grealish getting that treatment.

Fans have always given our youth team players good support when they first come through. Look at the chants albrighton still gets.

Fans have always given our youth team players good support when they first come through. Look at the chants albrighton still gets. 

didnt take long for Bannan abuse or even Fonz attitude being questioned

What? Bannan had played lots and shown **** all on the pitch when fans got fed up with him and fonz never got stick when playing games.

What? Bannan had played lots and shown **** all on the pitch when fans got fed up with him and fonz never got stick when playing games.

I think. Bannan started to get more abuse after the driving incident, following that people had less patience for him

In what way?

In that it's a weakness. 

Some wingers and CMs can also head the ball. Grealish is not that kind of player.

Doesn't mean he won't make it. Adam Johnson can't head the ball. But not being a heading player will limit your game.

How tall is Grealish? 6' something? Should be tall enough to compete in the air.

Â