The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

https://vine.co/v/hljDaLgA30M<br /><br />**** disgrace. Just spoke to jack and he was telling me the manager was calling out 'Kill Him' when he had the ball. Horrendous behaviour.

Dude, if that's true then the club should be getting involved to get the other manager disciplined somehow. That's proper out of order.

https://vine.co/v/hljDaLgA30M<br /><br />**** disgrace. Just spoke to jack and he was telling me the manager was calling out 'Kill Him' when he had the ball. Horrendous behaviour.

Dude, if that's true then the club should be getting involved to get the other manager disciplined somehow. That's proper out of order.

Westley is a notorious knob.

Does the video in that link not work for anyone else?

Check his twitter page if you need to see it apologies if it doesnt work. Also it looks like the last bit has been sped up but I guarantee you that its come straight off a screen. No editing included lol.

Also ive checked the stevenage thread and all of them seem to be saying 'he needs to man up to the game and stop complaining ' or along those lines. As if its some sort of rugby match ? Ah well, hopefully they go back to where they came from.

that's a horror tackle and Jack was lucky only to get clattered.

but if that was Bale or Januzaj he would have been be braced and in the air before the guy arrived. Jack was too fixated on the ball and unaware of the incoming challenge. I'd say that's naive and why he's not yet playing for the first team.

no excuses for the tackle. should be 10 game ban at least. premeditated and no attempt to get the ball. but there is something Jack could have done to mitigate it more without being an Ashley Young cheat about it which nobody wants.

Good grief, that is horrendous.

Some animals a few divisions down.

If the guy making the tackle was a complete psycho he would have gone in more horizontal. total leg breaker. luckily (if he's not badly injured?) he went in fast, leaning down/standing up. totally clattered him. wipe out, but not a leg breaker.

it's a warning. something Jack needs to address. in response to this players before him (Januzaj, Bale) start to dive in anticipation of the challenge, so their legs are in the air and out the way before the guy arrives. he needs to anticipate without diving too badly. 

ideally he would have seen the challenge coming and jumped just as he was getting hit, fall to ground, check to see if his leg was still there, look at the ref, hold arm in air and wag for a card.

If the guy making the tackle was a complete psycho he would have gone in more horizontal. total leg breaker. luckily (if he's not badly injured?) he went in fast, leaning down/standing up. totally clattered him. wipe out, but not a leg breaker.

it's a warning. something Jack needs to address. in response to this players before him (Januzaj, Bale) start to dive in anticipation of the challenge, so their legs are in the air and out the way before the guy arrives. he needs to anticipate without diving too badly.

ideally he would have seen the challenge coming and jumped just as he was getting hit, fall to ground, check to see if his leg was still there, look at the ref, hold arm in air and wag for a card.

While the rest of us battle to stamp diving out of the game, Con will always be there to tell us how it's the right thing to do.

He does go for the ball it looks like. Jack is just too quick for him, and the way the defender tackles with the right (wrong, that is) foot and angles his body makes it a really bad tackle as the follow through hits Jack above the knee.

I'm a big fan of Jack. I think he's got a great future. My favorite player on FM :)

Looking at the videos posted earlier he has great close control, good balance and can spot a killer pass. I'm guessing all he really needs to cope in the premier league is an extra yard of pace and a bit of strength. He won't be able to glide past defenders like that as easily as most top level defenders are much quicker and better positionally. A bit of strenght would help him keep his balance when challenged.

• Like 1

While the rest of us battle to stamp diving out of the game, Con will always be there to tell us how it's the right thing to do.

That's not what I said.

This is a challenge all players of his type are set and have to overcome.

Players before him have chosen the dark side.

I'm sure Grealish will be the first of a new generation of skillfull winger/playmakers who find a way to get out of the inevitable without diving.

Â