The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Kevan, no he didn't get much ball because Walsall were far superior team but Jack and the other guy on loan from Celtic looked different class to rest of Notts lads when they did get on the ball. Walsall doubled up well on Jack when he got it and I would imagine he can expect more of the same for the remainder of the season. All part of the learning curve.

As I said previously on here I would have loved if jack could have gone to Walsall as they play some great football which would have suited him down to the ground. They are also a great bunch of lads.

• Like 2

Kevan, no he didn't get much ball because Walsall were far superior team but Jack and the other guy on loan from Celtic looked different class to rest of Notts lads when they did get on the ball. Walsall doubled up well on Jack when he got it and I would imagine he can expect more of the same for the remainder of the season. All part of the learning curve.

As I said previously on here I would have loved if jack could have gone to Walsall as they play some great football which would have suited him down to the ground. They are also a great bunch of lads.

Agreed. DOL has done a good job there tbf.

I'm amused at what Grealish's opinion on the game was.

What was it?

All I read was kevan saying "that's not what I heard" so clearly young Jack is trying to brainwash him into believing Walsall were rubbish, Notts were brilliant and it should've been 5-5.

Or have I got that wrong? ;)

Watched the game, played well. Again his balance and dribbling looks fantastic. Four fouls within the first 16 minutes and soon doubled up on him. Drifting past two or three players then drawing fouls at times.

Got a 6 in the sun... meanwhile delfouneso got a 7 ? Notts paper gave Jack a 8. And he also got 'second' man of the match behind spencer aswell lol.

Didnt even know they had second or third place.

Jamal campbell ryce was third who in my opinion should have been second. Him and Spencer were superb. Spencer impressed on his debut(after being released by Huddersfield which is hard to believe given his performance), holds the ball up so well and looks perfect for JCR,Mcgregor and Jack.

As a team they were fantastic best game under Shaun Derry so far. Cov had one chance all game and it was towards the end of the game as shown in the video. Cov were very poor and on the backfoot since the start, good 3,500 turnout for them though.

Hope Jack can push on and continue to score more goals and get some assists now. But it seems like hes playing more defensively as a winger and we keep telling him to get in the box, pushing up etc !

More info regarding jack and the first team. Tony McAndrew spoke to my dad after the game and said a championship club want Jack for the whole of next season (unnamed). So dad asked about the first team next season and he said Villa are considering giving him a try next year or maybe even when we get safe.

Definitely a 'when' and not a 'if' IMO ;)

Edited by kevangrealish
  • Like 4

More info regarding jack and the first team. Tony McAndrew spoke to my dad after the game and said a championship club want Jack for the whole of next season (unnamed). So dad asked about the first team next season and he said Villa are considering giving him a try next year or maybe even when we get safe.

That mean we might recall him?

Â