The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I think we have a lot of winners for this level in our squad.

Anyone of them could step up.

This man just has that special extra something to his game and I can't wait to see him on the ball.

Honestly I hope he leaves, he finally got his shit together and is looking like fulfilling his potential. He won't do it with Bruceball. Only spark in our team...

Edited by Alakagom

I hope he puts his heart over his bank balance and stays for another season. He's only 22, still plenty of time to play in the Premier League again. I've been gutted when so many players have left over the years but seeing him leave would be worse than any of them!

We desperately need him to stay, however he owes it to himself to play at a higher level because he's head and shoulders above the Championship. He'd have to be one hell of a sentimentalist to stick around next season, offers will be almost certainly on the table and he'd be a fool to turn them down.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We desperately need him to stay, however he owes it to himself to play at a higher level because he's head and shoulders above the Championship. He'd have to be one hell of a sentimentalist to stick around next season, offers will be almost certainly on the table and he'd be a fool to turn them down.

The problem is I'm sure he's aware of the financial situation. He knows if he sticks around fighting for promotion may prove a challenge . It's time to move up or waste his potential, he isn't young anymore

Edited by Alakagom

Â