The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 27/03/2017 at 20:31, bobzy said:

Slaughtered?  Someone said he was a "bit disappointing"!

To be fair by SGC's standards of hyperbole, saying someone was a bit disappointing is effectively slaughtering them. 

There is no middle ground. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Would have starterd the game if he could have made the team meeting on time. He really doesn't help himself.

Good job he was late then. I can't think of any system where Jack would fit in to make a winning team.

22 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It was England under 21's not us.

Oh right, good. I was a little concerned as I wouldn't have seen any logic to bringing him back in.

Not even getting the junk minutes now, when was the last time he featured? Not looking good for him.

I am stuck for words with this lad.

I really don't know where he is going with his career or what he is realistically expecting from it.

Moore Bros my 2

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

I really don't know where he is going with his career or what he is realistically expecting from it.

(IMO) He thinks he's made it already because he's playing for England U-21's and has a shit ton of money. He thinks his natural ability will get him where he wants to go and thinks he knows better than everyone else. Unfortunately his ability is no good without the application and dedication required at senior level. Whether he cops on and knuckles down is up to him but you get the impression he's not arsed working hard. Life's easier swanning around, counting your money and smoking hippy crack. He's not the first young player to fall down this particular wormhole and won't be the last.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, villa89 said:

(IMO) He thinks he's made it already because he's playing for England U-21's and has a shit ton of money. He thinks his natural ability will get him where he wants to go and thinks he knows better than everyone else. Unfortunately his ability is no good without the application and dedication required at senior level. Whether he cops on and knuckles down is up to him but you get the impression he's not arsed working hard. Life's easier swanning around, counting your money and smoking hippy crack. He's not the first young player to fall down this particular wormhole and won't be the last.

Ditto

I just don't know where he should be playing. As a winger he is too slow and predictable, but he tends to find the ball there often. In the middle, he gets marked out of matches easily, but occasionally does pop up with a nice play. 

On 03/04/2017 at 09:17, TrentVilla said:

Would have starterd the game if he could have made the team meeting on time. He really doesn't help himself.

Christ, that's ridiculous.

Obviously I had hoped he was over his disciplinary issues, clearly I was wrong. 

Not sure where we go from here with him. 

Â