The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Honestly i wouldnt pay even half of what city paid for this grealish. He is crap

Crap for City. He has to play possession based football, he's not allowed to express himself at City. Bring him back to Villa he'd still be the Jack we know best.

I'd have him back in a heart beat!

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Crap for City. He has to play possession based football, he's not allowed to express himself at City. Bring him back to Villa he'd still be the Jack we know best.

I'd have him back in a heart beat!

By " possession based "  you mean in a shite team who's tactics are " give the ball to Jack " and is easier for him to probably look much better than he is based on that?

I'll ask again, how has Pep not " ruined " all the other quality players there? For the most part, they've actually gotten better.

He's a very good player, just nowhere near as good as people would want the legend to be. IMO

He’s never been a selfish player to be fair to him. His problem at City is either he’s being asked to do a role he’s not suited to, or he’s still struggling to understand his instructions.

Think there’s a chance Pep will persevere with him, because it doesn’t seem to be a clash of personalities. Just Jack struggling to fit in tactically, and then because he’s overthinking things it’s affecting the basics.

34 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Can see him going Newcastle next season 

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Can see him at Real Madrid next season

At the same time? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

By " possession based "  you mean in a shite team who's tactics are " give the ball to Jack " and is easier for him to probably look much better than he is based on that?

I'll ask again, how has Pep not " ruined " all the other quality players there? For the most part, they've actually gotten better.

He's a very good player, just nowhere near as good as people would want the legend to be. IMO

Showing a bit of style now, inc 2 assists.

• Like 1

Â