The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

ive got absolutely no problem with that photo either, or the fact that the bottle cost £1k (apparently) 

i dont know if the gutter press are trying to imply that he drank half that bottle, which id like to think we are all smart enough to know isnt true, and he's on holiday with his brother and his mates, he's got a lot of money for a 19 year old, so he bought an expensive bottle of vodka, so what? he's probably paid for the whole holiday and every single drink on it

It's a bottle of Ciroc vodka, so if it cost a grand he's been ripped off good n proper.

:P

yep, i had a look, £350 a bottle, didnt stop the sun saying it was £1k though...

i think that this story was angled more towards the fact that he was drinking a really expensive bottle of vodka, living it up, jenko is right, theres no evidence that this photo was taken after the other one, and theres absolutely no context to it, that bottle has more than likely been bought by jack but been drank by about 10 people

its an even more non event of a story than the last one

• Like 1

No problem with this picture at all. But this just shows why getting in the initial state was an issue and not just nothing. Because now Jack has put unnecessary attention on him and on the club. He's going to put extra pressure on his life away from the sport now as he's behaviour is seen as a story.

ive got absolutely no problem with that photo either, or the fact that the bottle cost £1k (apparently)

i dont know if the gutter press are trying to imply that he drank half that bottle, which id like to think we are all smart enough to know isnt true, and he's on holiday with his brother and his mates, he's got a lot of money for a 19 year old, so he bought an expensive bottle of vodka, so what? he's probably paid for the whole holiday and every single drink on it

It's a bottle of Ciroc vodka, so if it cost a grand he's been ripped off good n proper.

:P

yep, i had a look, £350 a bottle, didnt stop the sun saying it was £1k though...

i think that this story was angled more towards the fact that he was drinking a really expensive bottle of vodka, living it up, jenko is right, theres no evidence that this photo was taken after the other one, and theres absolutely no context to it, that bottle has more than likely been bought by jack but been drank by about 10 people

its an even more non event of a story than the last one

Fair comment.

He has bought this kind of attention upon himself though hasn't he?

The club said they were going to have a word with Jack after the first incident didn't they?

Has this happened yet?

I'm guessing it has, but it was a quiet word, slap on the wrists and no more said about it. 

The more I see of all these wealthy peoples holidays the happier I am with my little cheap breaks to Torquay.

What is the fun in boozing and sweating sat next to swimming pools ?

I like to think if I had all that dosh I'd find something a bit better to do !

As regards his presumed behaviour, I don't really give a monkeys what he does. He's not my mate, or my son, or my brother.

But if I was his boss I'd be unimpressed to say the least, (regardless of whether it's out of proportion, unlucky, typical, or normal, or anything else).

Edited by terrytini

Disgusting behaviour by Jack, how dare he be in the vicinity of alcohol. I am shocked, appalled and outraged.

Agreed. He's lying right next to that bottle of vodka. And he's let somebody take a photograph of him!

He's really made a fool of this football club again.

Disgusting behaviour by Jack, how dare he be in the vicinity of alcohol. I am shocked, appalled and outraged.

Agreed. He's lying right next to that bottle of vodka. And he's let somebody take a photograph of him!

He's really made a fool of this football club again.

It is shocking mate, what he should be doing is putting up a barried or at the very least some sort of tape so that this kind of thing cannot happen...and I know if I was a footballer I would demand that every person I associate with passes me their mobile phone before we go out.

First picture was a shame, he looked a bit of a tit. This one would have got no attention otherwise. Would be proper shit trying to have a holiday and strangers constantly ramming cameras in your face.

This will all get brought back up again if he has any dip if form whatsoever next season... which he will, because he's only got about 20 first-team games under his belt.

Latest picture was taken days before he was pictured in the street in Tenerife.

I honestly do not know how this older picture is newsworthy.

Because the first picture circulated has now established a reputation.

It's easy to jump on a reputation and get it pushed into people's heads that <x> is a clearing in the woods (Sterling, Wilshere) - Grealish is now in that camp.  Certainly for this summer anyhow.

Â