The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Sad to see this in "other football" but that was the player's choice. I wish him well for England in the future. He may well be back, eventually.

I look forward to the last day of the season when his new team and himself, give the new league champions (us) a guard of honour at his new home ground! :flag:

City fans on their forums seem worried about him being booed. It’s quite funny reading them tutting art Leicester for making some noise and creating an atmosphere. 
My favourite is “you can tell it’ll be their only trip to Wembley”. 
Cringe.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not sure I'd want to stump up Wembley prices for a glorified friendly, tbh.

Nor me, how many times have they been there now? 

Got spurs away next week, that's where I'd be spending my money with then also an eye on the CL draw with the intention of doing a couple of those, no doubt this is £50-100 knowing the FA, you can't do every game and this would be the one that misses out 

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Not sure I'd want to stump up Wembley prices for a glorified friendly, tbh.

Tickets are pretty cheap. Concessions from £10 and adults from £20. Max ticket £45 . Allocation for both clubs 26500. Neither have sold out but Man City taken far less. Not exactly full strength City team though, plus not really a big game at all is it. Personally I wouldn’t  bother if it was villa I don’t think. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nor me, how many times have they been there now? 

Got spurs away next week, that's where I'd be spending my money with then also an eye on the CL draw with the intention of doing a couple of those, no doubt this is £50-100 knowing the FA, you can't do every game and this would be the one that misses out 

Cheap tickets but I get your point regarding Man City 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

no doubt this is £50-100 knowing the FA, you can't do every game and this would be the one that misses out 

I thought this as wll, but it's actually surprisingly affordable

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/leicester-city-manchester-city-fa-community-shield-63762978

Category

Adult

Over 65s

Under 18s

Category 1

£45

£35

£35

Category 2

£35

£25

£25

Category 3

£25

£15

£15

Category 4

Disabled

£20

£20

£10

£10

£10

£10

Pretty poor turn out for those prices, especially when people haven't been able to go to a game for 18 months.

• Like 2

Â