The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just hope that Grealish look back at today few years down the road & feel the same way as I do when my investment banker asked to put my money on Tesla shares/ Bitcoin few years ago... Villas in good hands & Jack missed the boat.. 

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Just hope that Grealish look back at today few years down the road & feel the same way as I do when my investment banker asked to put my money on Tesla shares/ Bitcoin few years ago... Villas in good hands & Jack missed the boat.. 

Your analogy is based upon regret of self gain - you must feel very aligned to modern football. 

A lot of city fans giving him shit before he has even put on the shirt and saying they should cancel it and sign Messi.

To go from a club where he is idolised to that. Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone eh Jack 

• Like 3

I thought and it makes me feel kind of sick but for as great as Jack has been the past few years he's achieved less at Villa than certain ex Small Heath players achieved.

That's sad and I'd have thought his dream would have always been to at least win something with us.

2 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

This sort of stuff is going to come thick and fast. 

He'll play just as well as he has for us but he'll be a Ballon D'Or nominee every season, magically be rated 5+ points higher in FIFA, start every game for England and pundits will be falling over themselves to talk about how much he's "raised his game" at City. 

🤮🤮🤮
also when the adverts start on the telly, Going to be impossible to avoid him

Edited by Follyfoot

8 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Did you guys see this?

Proper football club that's going in the right direction?!  - What a complete word removed! 

2 hours ago, Hiney said:

A lot of city fans giving him shit before he has even put on the shirt and saying they should cancel it and sign Messi.

To go from a club where he is idolised to that. Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone eh Jack 

Don't think Pep gives a shit what their fans think.

He will no doubt take Grealish to another level. 

Â