The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This is absolutely appalling I'm totally disgusted !!! ..........

.............all that money and he chooses Tenerife has an holiday destination!

Worse places to go than Tenerife :) suprised he hasn't shacked up in Marbella or Majorca!!

The saddest thing about this whole sorry affair are the cut off denim shorts he was wearing. Disgraceful.

Cut off denim shorts with one leg rolled up higher than the other...

If that + the hair is the look then I'm glad I'm older

I'm torn between what you've said, and that he's a highly paid professional athlete.

Don't really hear of younger foreign players doing things like this. Seems to be a British foible.

He could even be having a laugh and posing for that picture though.

I think and I hope that the last line is the case. I cannot see that he would be left like that by his family/friends.

But if he was having a laugh and posing for the picture then it was not the best idea that he has had given some recent press coverage.

What happens abroad once stayed abroad. But times have changed particularly for those such as Jack who are in the public eye.    

Oh God.... we find a potential super star and he seems intent to crash and burn.

i wonder how many other players indulge in these types of activities but dont get caught. i'd hazard a guess at "a lot".

Not a good look... I can understand he's at that age..but sherwood has warned him about twitter/taking photos and within a month or so has done it again. Can't imagine Tim will be too happy.

Oh God.... we find a potential super star and he seems intent to crash and burn.

i wonder how many other players indulge in these types of activities but dont get caught. i'd hazard a guess at "a lot".

I've drank it up many a time with my friends but the one that ends up passed out, not having a clue... usually ends up being the village idiot and sooner or later something bad happens to him. I would hesitate a guess that many a player likes a drink, very few lie down in the street unconscious.  Gazza, Georgie Best.I dunno but it is not good is it???? 

Perfectly normal if dangerous behavior for a 19 year old. That said, I'm sure the club will have a quiet word with him.

Edited by maqroll

I was 19, pissed many times but fortunately for me I'm not famous and Facebook, Twitter etc weren't around so they are just memories now.

For Jack however today he's got to be a bit more sensible and ffs lose these tossers you call mates who take every opportunity to photograph you at your worst.

By all means get wasted if you want but you are whether or not you like it you are a professional footballer who's behavior will reflect on the club, you can do better mate.

• Like 1

Â